Fruits basket 14...

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Fruits basket 14...

Postby PrincessZelda » Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:21 pm

Anyone else read it yet? (Sorry if there's already a thread about this)
"If you are allergic to a thing, it is best not to put that thing in your mouth, particularly if the thing is cats."

PrincessZelda

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:53 pm

Yes I did. Isuzu is so awesome. I loved the pannel of her swinging the I.V. at Haru.
SorasOathkeeper

Postby Chii » Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:12 pm

Yes, and I loved it...like all the others!
Whatever the sentiment, Whatever the expression
The most beautiful thing in the world is love
Chii

Postby Kawaiikneko » Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:46 am

I loved it, but I didn't think it was the best volume yet... It wasn't as funny as some of the others. But who am I to complain? It's more Furuba~ *cheers*
Kawaiikneko

Postby PrincessZelda » Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:22 am

Yeah. I also kind of felt like not much happened in this volume... But, whatever! lol.

And yeah, the IV thing was funny... :lol:
"If you are allergic to a thing, it is best not to put that thing in your mouth, particularly if the thing is cats."

PrincessZelda

Postby Sai » Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:42 am

Its so so.... Sometimes i dont like Isuzu very much...
"Bother"
Sai

Postby Riyo-Chan » Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:38 pm

I love Isuzu.... I think she's kinda going about things the wrong way but she truly loves Haru (even with the IV thing :P)

I didnt totally understand how her parents could pretend to love her and then with a little question fly completely off the handle
Rebirthing now, i wanna live for love wanna live for you and me. Breathe for the first time now. I come alive somehow.

My Site .:Alone In A Dream:.
Riyo-Chan

Postby Bap » Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:49 pm

I thought it was cute. <333
Bap

Postby Ashley » Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:47 am

I liked it, but it's far from my favorite one yet. I do like the additional characterization of Haru--he's probably my favorite Sohma. Is it just me, or does anyone else think there might be a little sum'n-sum'n in the love department brewing between Yuki and the destructive girl in the school?
Ashley

Postby Riyo-Chan » Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:09 am

definitely....i cant wait to see what happens in that area

is it just me, or does anyone else think that alot of the series is about yuki? or am i just imagining it :hits_self
Rebirthing now, i wanna live for love wanna live for you and me. Breathe for the first time now. I come alive somehow.

Riyo-Chan

Postby martinloyola » Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:27 pm

I don't think you're imagining it at all, it is a fruit(s) (plural as in lots of luny ppl) basket afterall :lol:
Vash: In the end...he just couldn't kill a man in cold blood. His daughter's murder goes unpunished. Call him weak, but...it saved both of us.

want to tell your fantasy or science fiction story and need help, try here :cool:

Headbangers United :rock:
martinloyola

Postby Riyo-Chan » Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:34 pm

welcome martinloyola, u are the first male to post in this thread...... I was starting to think it was just going to be us girls :P

anyway, isnt it kinda funny how everyone falls in love with the sohma family? i know they are all beautiful ppl :drool: but all Tohru's friends are starting to go too (makes you want the rest of the series NOW) :P

Riyo-Chan

Postby martinloyola » Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:01 pm

now thats how it all gets interesting you see, cuz then you end up with love triangles and all the nifty baggage that comes with ........jk

Riyo-Chan wrote:welcome martinloyola, u are the first male to post in this thread...... I was starting to think it was just going to be us girls

im not surprised though, its just that im all about the more drama manga than action, (i know thats kinda simplied but that gets the idea across)

I just think that the Sohma are pretty cool for putting up with each other....sort of
Vash: In the end...he just couldn't kill a man in cold blood. His daughter's murder goes unpunished. Call him weak, but...it saved both of us.

want to tell your fantasy or science fiction story and need help, try here :cool:

Headbangers United :rock:
martinloyola

Postby HisaishiFan » Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:24 pm

Ashley wrote:I liked it, but it's far from my favorite one yet. I do like the additional characterization of Haru--he's probably my favorite Sohma. Is it just me, or does anyone else think there might be a little sum'n-sum'n in the love department brewing between Yuki and the destructive girl in the school?

I totally agree. I think that all the school council relationships are being developed so that Yuki will begin to have more friends and a then a romance. Especially since he's begun to realize that he loves Tohru not in a romantic way, but because she brings healing to the Sohma family.
But even if we don't feel at ease, God is greater than our feelings and He knows everything. 1 John 3:20 :angel:

Delight in utter trust.
HisaishiFan

Location: Kentucky (formerly I would have said to think rain, but now you should think sweltering heat . . . a

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews