Saint Tail

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Saint Tail

Postby KBMaster » Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:34 am

I rented the third volume of Saint Tail from my library (don't ask) and thought it was good. I've searched in numerous places but cannot seem to find a place to buy them. I've seen the anime for sale, but not the manga. Does anyone know where I can get my grubby little hands on this elusive manga? Thankies!
KBMaster

Postby Mangafanatic » Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:21 am

Your grubby little hands are gonna have to scramble on over to ebay. XD Tokyopop, unfortunately, stopped printing Saint Tail quite a while ago. However, you should be able to get a set used on ebay. Be ye warned, though, an unflipped version was never released. However, don't let that stop you. It's still a fabulous series that's definitely worth reading.
Every year in Uganda, innumerable children simply. . . disappear. These children all stolen under the cover of darkness from their homes and impressed into the guerilla armies of the LRA [Lord's Resistance Army]. In the deserts of Uganda, they are forced to witness the mindless slaughter of other children until they themselves can do nothing but kill. Kill. These children, generally ranging from ages 5-12, are brainwashed into murdering in the name of the resistance and into stealing other children from their beds to suffer the same fate.

Because of this genocide of innocence, hundred and hundreds of children live every night sleeping in public places miles from their homes, because they know that if the do not-- they will disappear. They will become just another number in this genocide to which the international community has chosen to turn a blind eye. They will become, in affect, invisible-- Invisible Children.

But there are those who are trying to fight against this slaughter of Uganda's children. They fight to protect these "invisible children." Please, help them help a country full of children who know nothing by fear. Help save the innocence. For more information concerning how you can help and how you can get an incredible video about this horrific reality, visit the Invisible Children home page.
Mangafanatic

Postby KBMaster » Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:40 am

Yeah, it confused me when I was reading it. I haven't read flipped manga in a while, so I kept reading the wrong panel and page. :P Aw, man. I hate Ebay. Mom won't shop there, so of course I can't. Amazon does have vendors that sell the books, but I'm not entirely sure they're in English. That, and I don't want to spend 20 bucks on one. But then, again, some of them are about three dollars, give or take. So, I suppose I'll just ahve to wait to decide. *is broke* :P Thanks, Mangafanatic!
KBMaster

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews