MSG ecole du ciel

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

MSG ecole du ciel

Postby heero yuy 95 » Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:53 pm

hey, everybody! i ususally don't post in this section, but here goes. i sometimes enjoy reading manga to pass the time, and as an artist myself, i like looking at the pictures. well, today i picked up a copy of mobile suit gundam ecole du ciel, and i haven't read it yet and would like to ask if it's any good. i'm a fan of the original series and i thought it looked pretty good. but how is it content-wise? i mean, this may sound silly, but is there any yaoi/yuri, 'cuz i was looking at this one page after i bought it and it just kinda' looked yuri-ish and it bugged me, 'cuz i'm like, really nit-picky about this kinda' thing. (i know it's usually not a common theme in gundam, but there's a first for everything. -__-). well, that's all i wanted to know. thanks in advence. :)
'listen to me, Grel, these constant failures have been causing me to lose face, and if you keep it up i shan't spare yours!" -Khyron the Destroyer

"why throw away your life so recklessly!"
"that's a question you should be asking yourself, megatron."
-transformers the movie

http://starfoxman.deviantart.com/

^ My Manga!!! Check it out!
heero yuy 95

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews