Why does it take so long to release new naruto

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Why does it take so long to release new naruto

Postby Sai » Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:05 pm

Why does it take so loonng?! It is like four months between each release and it seems like they already have it all :waah!:
Sai

Postby Kami » Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:11 pm

I dunno' , I just bought 3-5 today and it's so good ! >_O ... I've seen up to this part in the anime... but they take forever to realease new volumes. I suppose it just may be ShounenJump, because they have a lot of other popular series as well -- Like Prince of Tennis and YuuYuu Hakusho...HOPEFULLY. They are not going to turn into VIZ. Which, is ALWAYS late when they say they are going to release something.

- Kami
FKA snowangel kamui

The future has yet to be determined...

" OHMYGOSH. Maybe it IS THE PHARMACIST. " -Me

" I swear. Sony and Nintendo have been fighting for years. They're like two fat kids wanting the last cupcake on earth. " - Me

Please visit mine and Yeito's site :
www.akame.iwarp.com
Kami

Postby Debitt » Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:13 pm

:lol: Hate to tell you this, but Shounen Jump is a part of VIZ. So the traditional VIZ tardiness probably still applies.

At least SJ isn't run by ADV, who never gives a release date, takes ages to release a new volume of a manga, and then royally screws up the translation. =) I hate ADV.

[SIZE="5"](*゚∀゚)アハア八アッ八ッノヽ~☆[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]DEBS: Fan of that manga where the kid's head is on fire.[/SIZE]
Debitt

Postby Kami » Mon Jun 06, 2005 6:18 pm

Oh yeah o.o - Spastically forgot that - >_< SO MANY... SUBDIVISIONS....
-Kami
FKA snowangel kamui

The future has yet to be determined...

" OHMYGOSH. Maybe it IS THE PHARMACIST. " -Me

" I swear. Sony and Nintendo have been fighting for years. They're like two fat kids wanting the last cupcake on earth. " - Me

Please visit mine and Yeito's site :
www.akame.iwarp.com
Kami

Postby Mangafanatic » Mon Jun 06, 2005 6:40 pm

Well, translating and formatting it to the English version you buy in the store does take time. I'm not sure how big a group of people works on every volume, so I can't tell you how reasonable the amount of time between volumes is, but the process is time consuming.
Every year in Uganda, innumerable children simply. . . disappear. These children all stolen under the cover of darkness from their homes and impressed into the guerilla armies of the LRA [Lord's Resistance Army]. In the deserts of Uganda, they are forced to witness the mindless slaughter of other children until they themselves can do nothing but kill. Kill. These children, generally ranging from ages 5-12, are brainwashed into murdering in the name of the resistance and into stealing other children from their beds to suffer the same fate.

Because of this genocide of innocence, hundred and hundreds of children live every night sleeping in public places miles from their homes, because they know that if the do not-- they will disappear. They will become just another number in this genocide to which the international community has chosen to turn a blind eye. They will become, in affect, invisible-- Invisible Children.

But there are those who are trying to fight against this slaughter of Uganda's children. They fight to protect these "invisible children." Please, help them help a country full of children who know nothing by fear. Help save the innocence. For more information concerning how you can help and how you can get an incredible video about this horrific reality, visit the Invisible Children home page.
Mangafanatic

Postby uc pseudonym » Tue Jun 07, 2005 6:44 am

Actually, the reason hasn't been brought up yet. They could translate a volume every two months, if they wanted to. However, Naruto is currently running within monthly Shonen Jump, and they aren't going to release volumes past the point of the Shonen Jump chapters. Because there are only two or three chapters a month, it takes them four to five months to accumulate enough chapters for another volume.
uc pseudonym

Postby Sai » Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:17 am

Hmmm, that stinks
Sai

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews