W00t manga review section

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

W00t manga review section

Postby pyro_moogle » Fri May 27, 2005 9:53 pm

start posting those reviews ppl. Praise to the staff of CAA and God. (i don't mean the staff is on the same lvl as God) I not a blasphemer. :eh: :eh: :eh:
[{ Waste of Paint }]
pyro_moogle

Postby Indigo_Eyes » Tue May 31, 2005 5:23 pm

I'm really happy about it-there's so many that'd I'd like to do, especially a lot of scanlations lol. I don't know if I'll be able to do them all....lazyness and procrastination are a few of my flaws unfortunately. But for sure I'll be doing some sometime!! :D The manga reviews section makes me happy-I don't watch too much anime, I just read a LOT of manga so yah...
Indigo_Eyes

Postby Sparrowhawk » Tue May 31, 2005 5:33 pm

I too am very thrilled about this. I read more manga than watcha anime (i enjoy it more, its cheeper, and its easier to find). I just submitted a review about Tsubasa: The Reservoir Chronicle by CLAMP. Just sumbitted, so its not up yet, hopefully it will be soon, and i hope i did everything right (never written a review before, but better get used to it if i want to be a literary critic someday, i love reading).

PLEASE ALL MANGA READERS POST!!! I dont buy many manga cause i'm afraid of content in some, so please review so i know which ones are okay (i got into maga/anime about 5 months ago when a friend gave me some he had pre-viewed and said i would not have a problem. been getting as many as I can that I'm okay with ever since!)
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

"The Road goes ever on and on
Down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursing it with eager feet,
Until it joins some larger way
Where many paths and errands meet.
And whither then? I cannot say."
-Fellowship of the Ring, by JRR Tolkien

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews