Dn Angel anyone

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Dn Angel anyone

Postby H. Kenshin » Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:49 pm

Hey is anyone here into the Dn Angel manga or anime. right now i have the first seven mangas and the first episode; i really love it is anyone else here feal the same way. Then do you think it is weird for a guy to like this action/comdy/romance of these mangas. :)
Even though I walk through the shadow of death, I fear no evil; for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me. Thou dost prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; thou hast anointed my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely godness and lovingkindness will overflow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. Psalm 23:4-6
H. Kenshin

Postby Mangafanatic » Tue Apr 12, 2005 6:01 am

http://66.92.1.159/showthread.php?t=7527&highlight=DNAngel

Yeah, there's actually alot of fan of this manga here. It's awesome.
Every year in Uganda, innumerable children simply. . . disappear. These children all stolen under the cover of darkness from their homes and impressed into the guerilla armies of the LRA [Lord's Resistance Army]. In the deserts of Uganda, they are forced to witness the mindless slaughter of other children until they themselves can do nothing but kill. Kill. These children, generally ranging from ages 5-12, are brainwashed into murdering in the name of the resistance and into stealing other children from their beds to suffer the same fate.

Because of this genocide of innocence, hundred and hundreds of children live every night sleeping in public places miles from their homes, because they know that if the do not-- they will disappear. They will become just another number in this genocide to which the international community has chosen to turn a blind eye. They will become, in affect, invisible-- Invisible Children.

But there are those who are trying to fight against this slaughter of Uganda's children. They fight to protect these "invisible children." Please, help them help a country full of children who know nothing by fear. Help save the innocence. For more information concerning how you can help and how you can get an incredible video about this horrific reality, visit the Invisible Children home page.
Mangafanatic

Postby Sparrowhawk » Tue Apr 12, 2005 6:16 am

I read a little of Dn Angle, it was funny, and I probably would have bouught it, but I'm lacking funds, and there are a few manga I like better so I'm buying those when I get a chace. I would like to buy the Dn Angle manga sometime, when I get a chance. Hope you enjoy it!
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

"The Road goes ever on and on
Down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursing it with eager feet,
Until it joins some larger way
Where many paths and errands meet.
And whither then? I cannot say."
-Fellowship of the Ring, by JRR Tolkien

Postby Kisa » Tue Apr 12, 2005 12:41 pm

I love DNAngel and alot of Sugisaki Yukiru works as well. She is an amazing mangaka and has unique stories ^^
Romans 12:2
Kisa

Postby ChristianKitsune » Wed Apr 20, 2005 2:27 pm

*RUNS IN* I LOVE DNANGEL!! *huggles Dark and Daisuke and Wiz/With

I have a question tho.. why does the manga call With: Wiz, and the anime call Wiz, With? Any explanations? Bad dubbing translations shtuff or what?!

I have the first 3.. i was gonna buy 4 yesturday (manga) but i saw Wolf's rain vol 2, and hey, if a manga that i like equally has about 60 more pages.. for the same price.. I am gonna hafta buy the one with more pages. (I went on a 2 hr away art trip.. i needed entertainment..)

But yeah.. this is an awesome series.. I also have the first epi.. (compliments of NEWTYPE)
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
Web-Manga Hosted by: The Project
ChristianKitsune

Location: In my sketchbook of wonderment and puffy pink clouds! *\^o^/*

Postby This is Song » Wed Apr 20, 2005 6:03 pm

No, I haven't read it yet! ^^ Im planning on starting that one as soon as I finish Chobits and Alice 19th tho.
This is Song

Postby Ashley » Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:05 pm

Why don't you guys post on the already existing thread Osaka linked to? (hint: that's not a request)
Ashley

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews