Buying manga online...

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Buying manga online...

Postby Debitt » Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:37 pm

Do any of you know of a good online store that sells somewhat obscure manga at reasonable prices? Big criteria there, I know, but I ask because I'm well... *slaps badge on chest* >O</ My name is Kokoro Daisuke and I have a problem, for I am suffering from Tactics withdrawls.

I've visited the local Japanese bookstores and I've been unable to track down volumes 5 and 6 of Tactics. x_X; So I was hoping those of you who buy untranslated manga would know of a place I could look. Also: Is there any fairly consistent time lapse between when a tankoubon is released in Japan and when it arrives here in the States?

[SIZE="5"](*゚∀゚)アハア八アッ八ッノヽ~☆[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]DEBS: Fan of that manga where the kid's head is on fire.[/SIZE]
Debitt

Postby mai » Mon Mar 07, 2005 6:50 am

My Website [online comic]

Do you find your self worried alot of the time about things that don't always make sense?

Are you experiencing any of these?
• Persistent feelings of sadness, irritability or anxiety
• Overreaction to irritations
• Loss of interest in activities previously enjoyed,
• Sleep too much, or sleep too little
• Unexpected loss or gain of weight
• Tiredness or restlessness
• Slowed movement, thought and/or speech
• Guilt, low self-esteem, feelings of worthlessness
• Inability to concentrate and poor memory
• Loss of motivation
• Feelings of hopelessness
• Suicidal thoughts and/or behavior
• Withdrawal from relationships, anti-social behavior
• Physical aches and pains that seem to have no other cause

If you have a few of the symptoms on this list, you may be suffering from a form of clinical depression there are many sites that offer advice and help.
mai

Postby Arnobius » Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:15 am

Kinokuniya lists volumes 4-5, presuming you mean the Blade Comics version. Though their website puts JP books in Japanese, the store will respond to English questions.
http://bookweb.kinokuniya.co.jp/guest/cgi-bin/wshoseaohb.cgi?KEYWORD=%74%61%63%74%69%63%73&AREA=02
As for how long it takes to get in the JP volumes Kinokuniya has told me they can order it the day it becomes available in Japan, and shipping is the only time factor...
Arnobius

Postby Debitt » Mon Mar 07, 2005 11:40 am

O.o wow, I had no idea Anime Gamers carried Tactics~ *lives 45 minutes away from the store* I shall have to drop in more often, then!

=3; But until I can, I think I shall look into special ordering volume 6 from Kinokuniya. ^_^ Thank-you both for your help!

[SIZE="5"](*゚∀゚)アハア八アッ八ッノヽ~☆[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]DEBS: Fan of that manga where the kid's head is on fire.[/SIZE]
Debitt

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews