Anyone read the comic NOW?

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Anyone read the comic NOW?

Postby Loche Achles » Wed Oct 20, 2004 1:36 pm

I was wondering if anyone here had heard of the comic NOW. its from Comics One and they have it at Borders. I just was thinking bout how great it is, cuz its funny, cute, and it has sweet action scenes. Also, its not a bad book, moral wise, and I didnt know if anyone else had read it? Im only on #2 out of the 4 that are out though.... :eyeroll:
See the thing is comics one is pretty small. But ive noticed some of the ones Tokyopop doesnt publish are great! Like Del Rey, Comics One, etc.
Loche Achles
Loche Achles

Postby YoukoKuramaFan » Wed Dec 29, 2004 2:38 pm

what the heck are you talking about? :eyebrow:
YoUkO kUrAmA iS sOoOoO hOtT!!!!!! :wow!: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
YoukoKuramaFan

Postby ZiP » Wed Dec 29, 2004 3:22 pm

This belongs in the Manga Mania section.
--To Write Love on Her Arms

"That time and absence proves - Rather helps than hurts to love."

"Feelings, emotions, they are good, but they cannot be Love's foundation. When of Love, these things last. When of romance, these things end."

"Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get, it's what you are expected to give -- which is everything."
ZiP

Postby shooraijin » Thu Dec 30, 2004 9:32 am

Moved.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby wiggins » Fri Dec 31, 2004 10:15 am

yes i do. i read thru to the 5th volume in a comic shop: getting better and better, although i feel things happen a bit too quick sometimes.
Being a Christian makes me a different otaku; Being an otaku doesn't make me a different Christian!
wiggins

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews