Spoiler on Akito (But REALLY interesting! o.o)

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Spoiler on Akito (But REALLY interesting! o.o)

Postby Cedahlia » Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:45 pm

(I would put spoiler tags, but I forgot how to use them >.<)

Okay. Prepare yourself everyone. Take a deeeep breath.

Ready?

[spoiler=Akito]Akito is a girl. Yes, a girl. It is true. A recent scan has come out from a volume in Japan that proves it. (And I know that it isn't a fake; people from a very active Fruits Basket site say it's valid). The anime is incorrect in saying 'he' and such (also the English manga). In Japan, they use neutral words instead of 'he' and 'she' when talking about Akito. They never call her a him. In English, we only have 'he' and 'she'.[/spoiler]

I also heard that only several people know about this: Shigure, Ayame, Hatori, Kureno, and Ren, but I am not 100% sure about that part. So...what do you think? o.o *is still REALLY weirded out about the whole thing*
"Not believing is letting each other down, that's how it is."

~Lacus Clyne
Cedahlia

Postby KBMaster » Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:46 am

Yeah, I saw that picture. It was super freaky! I was like "Oh my gosh! He's a she!!" But the weird thing is, why does Akito [spoiler=Akito]want to make everyone think she's a boy?[/spoiler] I just don't get it!
KBMaster

Postby Mave » Sun Sep 19, 2004 7:20 am

I don't mind spoilers but others might. Do learn how to tag them. Otherwise, thanks for this interesting bit of news XD

[ spoiler ] bla bla bla bla [ /spoiler ] <--- (remove the spaces in between the word spoiler and brackets for the function)

Now, about this new revelation, this is what I have to say:

My attitude towards Akito hasn't changed. I still don't like this character. I've always thought it was unnaturally weird for Akito to act the way that he did (malicious, mean, selfish, dramatic, possessive, violent etc.etc) <--gee, hope this isn't a spoiler, I think everyone knows Akito was meant to be the resident psychopath :sweat: .

But....

[spoiler=Akito's true self] if Akito is a girl, haha oh...NOW that makes way more sense. I don't mean to bash genders but I have never met/heard of guys who act like Akito in real life. Girls on the other hand.....-_-;;; [/spoiler]
Also....[spoiler= Akito fanfics] mwahahahahaha take that, ai-shonen/yaoi fans! Time to burn all those AkitoxYuki, AkitoXHatori, AkitoxShigure, Akitoxwhoever fanfics/fanarts!! Oh, what a blessed day! XD XD XD [/spoiler]
Mave

Postby Kireihana » Sun Sep 19, 2004 9:11 am

XD Well this explains a lot for me. I thought "he" was a little strange.... Thanks, Cedahlia!
Kireihana

Postby shooraijin » Sun Sep 19, 2004 9:13 am

Spoilers thrown on original post.

This *could* be a hoax, though ... but it does sound plausible! Also, as Mave said,

[spoiler=fanfic perverts]HA HA, YAOI FANFIC AUTHORS! So much for your nasty little yaoi match-up schemes![/spoiler]
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby Cedahlia » Sun Sep 19, 2004 9:26 am

Thanks for the tag thingies. ^^; *is not the best with html*

For me it makes alot more sense too. Although why she acts like a boy and all is beyond me...o.o I'll have to think about that; I'm sure there is a reason. *shall ask her all-knowing Furuba friend* And, yesh! Mwahahaha! Too bad all you twisted little fan fic writers! XD

~Lacus Clyne
Cedahlia

Postby RoyalWing » Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:08 am

I would like to see the picture, please. ^-^
RoyalWing

Postby SManBeyond » Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:31 am

Regarding the "spoiler"...

[SPOILER]IT IS TRUE. I am as shocked as everyone else. Click here for information on the chapter as well as some scans.[/SPOILER].
"Love means to love that which is unlovable; or it is no virtue at all." G. K. Chesterton

Founder of S.T.R.A.W.B.E.R.R.Y. R.H.U.B.A.R.B. P.I.E.

[url=smanbeyond.blogspot.com]My Blog[/url]
SManBeyond

Postby Psycho Ann » Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:56 am

AHAHHAAHAAAAAA~~!!! *does the 'IN-YOUR-FACE-FURUBA-YAOI-FANS' dance*
-Psalm 27:1-
The Project - Online Christian manga, rambling FAQs, and Truly Random Scripture.
Cognatio- Online Christian Manga Exchange

"MOES. I can has Sane Sig now?"
Psycho Ann

Postby RoyalWing » Sun Sep 19, 2004 3:00 pm

That. Is. Shocking. (thank you SMan Beyond !)

For some reason, I feel very dissapointed! I don't know why. I guess I just thought Akito would be better as before. But maybe this explains why they like Yuki so much.

I can't believe it!! It # 4 Akito even wore a tight-fitted black outfit and there was no clue about this in their figure.
RoyalWing

Postby AngelSakura » Sun Sep 19, 2004 3:38 pm

AngelSakura: But, but, but that means... WAAAAAAGH!!! I THOUGHT A [spoiler]GIRL[/spoiler] WAS HOT!!! KYAAAAAAA!!! *grabs Wolfwood by the collar* GET OVER HERE!!
Wolfwood: Ahh! What did I do n--MMMPH!!
AngelSakura: *megachu* Phew! I feel [spoiler]straight[/spoiler] again. Oh, and so there yaoi fans.
Wolfwood: What? I almost suffocated! *confused*
Think happy thoughts.
AngelSakura

Postby Little T-chan » Sun Sep 19, 2004 5:15 pm

That's so scary!!!!!! >.< If it weren't for Tohru and Kyo-kun I don't think I would read Furuba...Akito is one of the scariest characters I've ever read about. I feel soooooo sorry for the Sohma family....I have a picture of Ren...I thought she was a YOUNG woman but I guess not cuz she's already a mom to a 19 year old. Oh so oh so scaryyyyyy..............
[SIZE="6"][color="Pink"]♥ [font="Impact"]t-chan[/font]![/color][/SIZE]

[font="Impact"][SIZE="3"][color="Pink"]Everyday, it's You i live for!
Everyday, i'll follow after You!
Everyday, i'll walk with You, my Lord![/color][/SIZE][/font]
Little T-chan

Postby emoanimechild » Sun Sep 19, 2004 5:47 pm

:lol: yes hahaha yaoi fans
wow that is.... wierd though . Thats for the pictures SManBeyond thats just shocking...
emoanimechild

Postby shooraijin » Sun Sep 19, 2004 5:48 pm

Yes, the scans were ... startling.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby Kisa » Mon Sep 20, 2004 10:22 am

Wow so shocking . . . I guess it does explain more into the Sohma secrets . . .
Isn't Ren [spoiler] the horse or rooster?[/spoiler]
or is that Rin? *confused*
yes and HAHAHAHA yaoi fans . . . buncha dummies . . . :-P
but how does Akito hide her girl figure?
Romans 12:2
Kisa

Postby Cedahlia » Mon Sep 20, 2004 12:10 pm

Rin is the horse, and...

[spoiler] Kureno is the rooster. Or so they think, because he can hug Tohru and she doesn't transform. (Or so I've heard) SO I am not really sure who the rooster is anymore. O.o[/spoiler]

~Lacus Clyne
Cedahlia

Postby RoyalWing » Mon Sep 20, 2004 1:09 pm

[spoiler]Rin? Isn't it Rinné? o__o;;[/spoiler]

Ahh, it's no fair! If I could order comic books from Japan I would have known this already!! XD #14 came out there just a while ago!!

[spoiler] I think Kuréno is the rooster. because he is on #14, the author said she was drawing Tohru, Yuki, Kyô, Shiguré and then all the other members of the zodiac in order of appearance. [/spoiler]
RoyalWing

Postby SManBeyond » Mon Sep 20, 2004 1:45 pm

To answer some questions:

[SPOILER]Ren is not Rin. Rin is the horse. Ren is the mother of Akito, who may or may not have a connection to the 12 spirits that we are unaware of.

Kureno was indeed possessed by the spirit of the rooster, but he somehow broke the curse. He is not exactly sure how he did it, and thus that is why he can hug Tohru and not transform. He stays with Akito because it would break her heart if he left.

And I have no idea how Akito hides her girlish figure...

[/SPOILER]
"Love means to love that which is unlovable; or it is no virtue at all." G. K. Chesterton

Founder of S.T.R.A.W.B.E.R.R.Y. R.H.U.B.A.R.B. P.I.E.

[url=smanbeyond.blogspot.com]My Blog[/url]
SManBeyond

Postby RoyalWing » Mon Sep 20, 2004 1:52 pm

[spoiler] Really? I though Kuréno didn't leave because Akito wouldn't let him... I mean, he is ALWAYS near to Akito. I feel sorry for him! [/spoiler]
RoyalWing

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews