manga

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

manga

Postby jonman » Wed Jul 21, 2004 7:13 pm

Anybody know any cool manga i am in to stuff with sword's and guns stuff like rave master or gundom seed or wolf rain thansk!!!

:thumb:
MY webpage!!!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
MY BAND!!! :rock: :rock: :rock:
Knight of C.A.A

"To Protect, To Serve, To Anime!"
jonman

Postby Lynx » Wed Jul 21, 2004 7:20 pm

trigun is good... magic knight rayearth is suppose to be good, but i havent gotten the chance to read it yet...
In my heart's sequestered chambers
Lie truths stripped of poet's gloss...
Lynx

Postby Aka-chan » Wed Jul 21, 2004 7:51 pm

I've read MKR; it's good, but the English version is flopped (so you read it the American way); I don't know if that bothers you at all.

I'd recommend Naruto too. ^__^
Aka-chan

Postby Lynx » Wed Jul 21, 2004 8:01 pm

oh yeah and one piece!
Lynx

Postby jonman » Thu Jul 22, 2004 11:22 am

OK thanks!!!!!can u all gu=ive me a web site where i can read about them???
MY webpage!!!

Knight of C.A.A

jonman

Postby Icarus » Thu Jul 22, 2004 3:17 pm

One of my favorites is Jing: King of Bandit, you can find out more at tokyopop.com
The Forsworn War of 34

††
Icarus

Postby jonman » Thu Jul 22, 2004 3:32 pm

thanks!!!!
MY webpage!!!

Knight of C.A.A

jonman

Postby Lynx » Thu Jul 22, 2004 4:19 pm

if you go to amazon.com you can read customer reviews and such and see what they rate them, as well as read what they're about.
Lynx

Postby jonman » Thu Jul 22, 2004 4:29 pm

OoO.....cool i will
MY webpage!!!

Knight of C.A.A

jonman

Postby Mangafanatic » Sat Jul 24, 2004 10:11 am

Or you could just go to dark horse's website (they publish Trigun, am I right?) Furthermore, if you'd just like to browse through some synopsis and find one for yourself-- Tokyopop has a pretty extensive and highly manageable database. Just hit http://www.tokyopop.com. You can browse by genre or age rating if I'm not mistaken.

But, wait a minute-- you're eleven. Mightn't Trigun be a bit heavy for an eleven year old. I wish I could give you some solid recommendations, but I'm not really much a shoot-em-up chick.
Every year in Uganda, innumerable children simply. . . disappear. These children all stolen under the cover of darkness from their homes and impressed into the guerilla armies of the LRA [Lord's Resistance Army]. In the deserts of Uganda, they are forced to witness the mindless slaughter of other children until they themselves can do nothing but kill. Kill. These children, generally ranging from ages 5-12, are brainwashed into murdering in the name of the resistance and into stealing other children from their beds to suffer the same fate.

Because of this genocide of innocence, hundred and hundreds of children live every night sleeping in public places miles from their homes, because they know that if the do not-- they will disappear. They will become just another number in this genocide to which the international community has chosen to turn a blind eye. They will become, in affect, invisible-- Invisible Children.

But there are those who are trying to fight against this slaughter of Uganda's children. They fight to protect these "invisible children." Please, help them help a country full of children who know nothing by fear. Help save the innocence. For more information concerning how you can help and how you can get an incredible video about this horrific reality, visit the Invisible Children home page.
Mangafanatic

Postby PaladinBlue » Sat Jul 24, 2004 10:34 am

[quote="Aka-chan"]I've read MKR]

Tokyopop is rereleasing MKR in 100% manga format at a cheaper price than the originals. I'm not sure of any other changes from the original.

In addition to Rayearth, I'd also recommend Gundam Seed: Astray (Tokyopop), Azumanga Daioh (ADV; no swords or guns but I haven't found anyone yet who didn't fall in love with it), Tsubasa (Del Rey), Mobile Suit Gundam: Last Outpost (Tokyopop), and .hack//LEGEND OF THE TWILIGHT (Tokyopop).
PaladinBlue

Postby jonman » Sat Jul 24, 2004 12:14 pm

Mangafanatic i love trigun!!!!!!i watch it sometimes it is cool!!!PaladinBlue thansk!!!
MY webpage!!!

Knight of C.A.A

jonman

Postby Mangafanatic » Sat Jul 24, 2004 12:28 pm

Okay, just thought I'd warn you incase you didn't know what you were gettin' into. But since you're obvioulsy well aquainted with it-- you may toss aside my warning.
Every year in Uganda, innumerable children simply. . . disappear. These children all stolen under the cover of darkness from their homes and impressed into the guerilla armies of the LRA [Lord's Resistance Army]. In the deserts of Uganda, they are forced to witness the mindless slaughter of other children until they themselves can do nothing but kill. Kill. These children, generally ranging from ages 5-12, are brainwashed into murdering in the name of the resistance and into stealing other children from their beds to suffer the same fate.

Because of this genocide of innocence, hundred and hundreds of children live every night sleeping in public places miles from their homes, because they know that if the do not-- they will disappear. They will become just another number in this genocide to which the international community has chosen to turn a blind eye. They will become, in affect, invisible-- Invisible Children.

But there are those who are trying to fight against this slaughter of Uganda's children. They fight to protect these "invisible children." Please, help them help a country full of children who know nothing by fear. Help save the innocence. For more information concerning how you can help and how you can get an incredible video about this horrific reality, visit the Invisible Children home page.
Mangafanatic

Postby jonman » Sat Jul 24, 2004 12:44 pm

What is the warning?
MY webpage!!!

Knight of C.A.A

jonman

Postby Mangafanatic » Sat Jul 24, 2004 12:51 pm

Oh, just that it might me a bit violent for an eleven year old. That's all.

Mangafanatic

Postby jonman » Sat Jul 24, 2004 12:53 pm

OoO...well i know that lol i dont care my parents might.
MY webpage!!!

Knight of C.A.A

jonman

Postby Mangafanatic » Sat Jul 24, 2004 12:59 pm

I'd clear it with them first. ;) Like I always say, better now that later.

Mangafanatic

Postby jonman » Sat Jul 24, 2004 1:01 pm

ok i will do u know a site where i can see soem pic's of it?
MY webpage!!!

Knight of C.A.A

jonman

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews