DNAngel

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Postby kirakira » Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:20 pm

Thanks for your concern, Indigo! *glomps* Here! Some plum-flavored pocky for you! ^^ *lol*

*must go in search of 3*
Love wins.
kirakira

Postby Mangafanatic » Mon Aug 09, 2004 8:30 pm

Me am only one who has read three, isn't me?

Wait, why me talking like this?
Every year in Uganda, innumerable children simply. . . disappear. These children all stolen under the cover of darkness from their homes and impressed into the guerilla armies of the LRA [Lord's Resistance Army]. In the deserts of Uganda, they are forced to witness the mindless slaughter of other children until they themselves can do nothing but kill. Kill. These children, generally ranging from ages 5-12, are brainwashed into murdering in the name of the resistance and into stealing other children from their beds to suffer the same fate.

Because of this genocide of innocence, hundred and hundreds of children live every night sleeping in public places miles from their homes, because they know that if the do not-- they will disappear. They will become just another number in this genocide to which the international community has chosen to turn a blind eye. They will become, in affect, invisible-- Invisible Children.

But there are those who are trying to fight against this slaughter of Uganda's children. They fight to protect these "invisible children." Please, help them help a country full of children who know nothing by fear. Help save the innocence. For more information concerning how you can help and how you can get an incredible video about this horrific reality, visit the Invisible Children home page.
Mangafanatic

Postby Kisa » Mon Aug 09, 2004 10:03 pm

Just ordered it and waiting for the UPS guy to deliver it and Fruits Basket 4 to me door! ^^
*paces by door* ><
Romans 12:2
Kisa

Postby Mangafanatic » Tue Aug 10, 2004 8:51 am

I hate waiting for UPS. I wish we could buy things off the internet and they could cme out of your computer monitor. Talk about instant gratification.
Every year in Uganda, innumerable children simply. . . disappear. These children all stolen under the cover of darkness from their homes and impressed into the guerilla armies of the LRA [Lord's Resistance Army]. In the deserts of Uganda, they are forced to witness the mindless slaughter of other children until they themselves can do nothing but kill. Kill. These children, generally ranging from ages 5-12, are brainwashed into murdering in the name of the resistance and into stealing other children from their beds to suffer the same fate.

Because of this genocide of innocence, hundred and hundreds of children live every night sleeping in public places miles from their homes, because they know that if the do not-- they will disappear. They will become just another number in this genocide to which the international community has chosen to turn a blind eye. They will become, in affect, invisible-- Invisible Children.

But there are those who are trying to fight against this slaughter of Uganda's children. They fight to protect these "invisible children." Please, help them help a country full of children who know nothing by fear. Help save the innocence. For more information concerning how you can help and how you can get an incredible video about this horrific reality, visit the Invisible Children home page.
Mangafanatic

Postby Lady Arianrod » Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:26 pm

I have volumes 1-3, and 4 is coming out soon.... DN Angel is great! Does anyone here have a favorite character?

Personally, I love Satoshi. He's smart and cool and very interesting... A detective and a normal student at the same time...

Also, I think that his relationship with [spoiler]Krad[/spoiler] is also very interesting... Those that have read volume 4 or know of it will understand....
~Life is the art of drawing without an eraser~

Lady Arianrod, lover of nature and fire.

Hello there! I'm back after a long break! I started watching anime again in 2016. I still check the forum too!

"But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:8

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." John 16:33
Lady Arianrod

Postby Kisa » Tue Sep 28, 2004 6:05 pm

IT WAS GREAT! Now waiting for 4 to come out! ><
And yes I think you have a point about Satoshi's secret . . . ^^' I found this out too.
Kisa

Postby Lady Arianrod » Tue Sep 28, 2004 6:10 pm

KisaTohru wrote:IT WAS GREAT! Now waiting for 4 to come out! ><
And yes I think you have a point about Satoshi's secret . . . ^^' I found this out too.

Volume 4 comes out in exactly a week!

oh, and Satoshi's secret is both tragic and enthralling... ^__^

Hello there! I'm back after a long break! I started watching anime again in 2016. I still check the forum too!

"But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:8

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." John 16:33
Lady Arianrod

Postby Mangafanatic » Tue Sep 28, 2004 7:37 pm

I DON'T KNOW HIS SECRET!!! WAHH!!!

But I do think he's supoer cool---- when he's not cross dressing. Ew.

But I think I gotta love Daisuke. Can't help adorin' the under dog. Just so lovable!

Mangafanatic

Postby Kisa » Tue Sep 28, 2004 8:08 pm

Yea poor Satoshi . . . so sad . . .
I love Daisuke though! Hes so cute ^^
Kisa

Postby Lady Arianrod » Tue Sep 28, 2004 8:12 pm

daisuke is cute... and I like your riku avatar!

Lady Arianrod

Postby Kisa » Tue Sep 28, 2004 8:20 pm

^_____^ yes Riku is awesome! I hope daisuke gets her . . . but Dark is hot too . . .
Ahhhh choices . . . ^^ I think Risa is spoiled though, lol.
Kisa

Postby Mangafanatic » Tue Sep 28, 2004 8:25 pm

Heck, yeah, she's soooooo spoiled! I just want to kick her sometimes. I mean, she said "no" to poor adorable little Daisuke.

*steaming* Oh, Risa! Death in the night!!! ;)

Mangafanatic

Postby Kisa » Tue Sep 28, 2004 8:28 pm

Mwahahaha yes Risa deserves to be alone just for snubbing our poor little Daisuke!
Riku all the way! Yeah! ^^
Kisa

Postby Dark_angel » Tue Sep 28, 2004 9:07 pm

^^;; I guess Risa is the worse of the two twins...I don't like girls that are all lovey-dovey, and chases after guys all day...-_-
[indent]
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding -provers 9:10

[/indent](Sorting things out, but will be back later.) :angel:
Dark_angel

Postby Icarus » Tue Sep 28, 2004 10:14 pm

This thread is rather tame for fangirls.

*ducks*

No, I'm not trolling, I have up until three and can't wait for four. My favorite character is Daisuke. Dark is too much of a player. Takeshi is funny, though.
The Forsworn War of 34

††
Icarus

Postby Kisa » Wed Sep 29, 2004 4:28 am

LOL yea but Dark cracks me up ^^
Hehe yea I guess we could be crazy fangirls here in a bit, but we will keep it civil ;)
Yea Risa is so girly girl thinks shes better than anyone o my gosh theres a cute guy type of girl . . . drives me crazy . . . GO RIKU! ^^'
Kisa

Postby Lady Arianrod » Wed Sep 29, 2004 6:35 am

Risa should become more mature (i.e. able to like a guy for personality and looks) before the series ends... She's way too focused on hot guys to become an independent, self-reliant girl like Riku.

Now that I think of it, Risa is a lot like Sakura from Naruto. Sakura is attached to Sasuke just because she thinks he's hot, but eventually, she becomes a friend to him and tries to support him during difficult times.

Lady Arianrod

Postby Mangafanatic » Wed Sep 29, 2004 7:13 am

Icarus wrote:This thread is rather tame for fangirls.

*ducks*

No, I'm not trolling, I have up until three and can't wait for four. My favorite character is Daisuke. Dark is too much of a player. Takeshi is funny, though.

He hath spoken against Dark. . . . .

GET 'EM!!!

Just kidding. Yeah, he might be a player, but I love him anyways. *hugs Dark Plushie* He's just so funny!

Sheesh, I can't wait for four.

Mangafanatic

Postby Kisa » Wed Sep 29, 2004 12:23 pm

HEHEHE Yea lets get Icarus!
LOL
YAY DARK! You have a Dark plushie?! I want Dark plushie! *chases osaka*
Kisa

Postby Lady Arianrod » Wed Sep 29, 2004 1:22 pm

So, who's better... Dark or Daisuke?

I can't decide... they work well together as alter-egos ^__^

Lady Arianrod

Postby Spirit_Wolf8356 » Wed Sep 29, 2004 2:18 pm

Dark plushie? I want one too! *pounces on Icarus* How dare you speak against the spifftyness that is Dark? :lol:

Can you tell which one I think is better? ;)

But when does the next one come out?

The choice has been made. There's no looking back. I won't let up, back up, give up, or shut up. My focus clear. My path is straight. My God, reliable. I'm a disciple of Christ.

Gods plan is like the sun. its too big and bright to look at directly, and sometimes the rain clouds cover it, but sometimes the plan dapples through the clouds and we can see beautiful glimpses of what he has in store for us.
Spirit_Wolf8356

Postby Mangafanatic » Wed Sep 29, 2004 7:08 pm

Lady Arianrod wrote:So, who's better... Dark or Daisuke?

I can't decide... they work well together as alter-egos ^__^

Don't make me decide!!!!

Mangafanatic

Postby Debitt » Wed Sep 29, 2004 8:38 pm

Lady Arianrod wrote:So, who's better... Dark or Daisuke?

=D KRAD!

[SIZE="5"](*゚∀゚)アハア八アッ八ッノヽ~☆[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]DEBS: Fan of that manga where the kid's head is on fire.[/SIZE]
Debitt

Postby Kisa » Thu Sep 30, 2004 5:22 pm

AHHHH! I can't choose! >< You can't make me! I like em both, they are kinda the same anyway, right?! ^^'
*still chasing osaka for dark plushie*
Kisa

Postby Mangafanatic » Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:00 pm

*give Kisa a plushie* The next one should be out early October. It generally is released shortly before or after Fruits Basket.

Mangafanatic

Postby Lady Arianrod » Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:26 pm

I think it's coming out this tuesday

Lady Arianrod

Postby Kisa » Fri Oct 01, 2004 5:27 am

YAY! I got a Dark plushie! *glomps osaka* *cuddles own said plushie*
Thank youuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!
Yea it comes out sometime early October.... you can already order it online through Barnes and Noble... (should I or shouldn't I get it... hmmmm)
Satoshi is on the front *nudges Lady A*
Kisa

Postby Mangafanatic » Fri Oct 01, 2004 7:19 am

*Stares at cover*

:drool: Wow. . .

Mangafanatic

Postby Lady Arianrod » Fri Oct 01, 2004 7:40 am

KisaTohru wrote:YAY! I got a Dark plushie! *glomps osaka* *cuddles own said plushie*
Yea it comes out sometime early October.... you can already order it online through Barnes and Noble... (should I or shouldn't I get it... hmmmm)

That's the next issue?

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Satoshi.... this is so awesome!

Lady Arianrod

Postby Lady Arianrod » Fri Oct 01, 2004 7:41 am

KisaTohru wrote:YAY! I got a Dark plushie! *glomps osaka* *cuddles own said plushie*

That's the next issue?

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Satoshi.... this is so awesome!

Lady Arianrod

Previous Next

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews