manga crazed?

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Postby Lyger » Wed Jun 22, 2005 12:19 pm

I'm sure where im from there are alot of manga fans, but they are closet ones, that is, they are not openly obsessed with it, openly... private life.... different story.. but naw my freinds come accross a good anime, its like oh cool... thats pretty much the end of it...when i grew up ppl were more into music. however in h.s. and jr.high pokemon was pretty big. that is a couple ppl had the latest this and that kinda deal... am i rambling? who said i was rambling... shutup im not talking to you...you were 2... I'm hungry, catch ya later...
Lyger: Not of One World but of Two....

Lyger

Postby Indigo_Eyes » Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:45 am

There's definitely more people in the manga aisle than there was before, but I don't really know any personally other than a few close friends of mine.
" 'Tis strange-but true; for truth is always strange, stranger than fiction." ~Lord Byron

"When you see a fork in the road, take it." ~Yogi Berra
Indigo_Eyes

Postby Kireihana » Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:57 am

Wow... this thread revived... manga status is the same at my school. There's a small contingent of hard-core fans and everybody else doesn't really have a clue XD. Our bookstores still carry a nice selection, though.
Kireihana

Postby YoukoKuramaFan » Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:17 pm

Good for the thread....Butno one has answered my Question yet!
YoUkO kUrAmA iS sOoOoO hOtT!!!!!! :wow!: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
YoukoKuramaFan

Previous

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews