Manga artiests and writers unite

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Postby Hitokiri » Thu May 27, 2004 2:24 pm

i just found this thread (well I saw this before and paid no attention to it :lol: ). Pretty cool idea.

Name:
Hitokiri (sometimes people clal me Hitoki, or went by the name Hitoki the Plushie Samurai but that fell by the wayside...) Snopanz is my AIm and email address

Material: Regular number 2 (office max) pencil on paper or sketchbook paper. Ink pens (any that I like fine tip, broad tip for coloring in, etc). My mom is an artist so I get alot of material from her. Thats basically it.

Background: Been drawing since I was 2. I drew detailed aniamls when I was 3. My parents enrolled me in sepcial art program but they turned me down cause I was to good and creative for them. I;ve taken art classes thrpugh 7th grade to 12th grade. Ive been drawing close to 7 years now. Previously I drew game stuff like Street Fighter characters and Mega Man characters for fun. We could fill an entire cloest from top to bottom with my drawings :lol:

Current Projects:
Minagoroshiijou: Bear no Shadow (its on chapter 6 I think...6 or 7. It has about 30 chapters in it ::groans::)
Space Detective Go-Go (just started on it)
The thing ZiP is doing, that combined effort

Strengths:
Im a good writer and also artist (drawer). I come up with intresting (some times just pure strange) ideas. I can be very comical in my drawings from chibbi style to Shonen. Im good at drawing characters. I find my greatest strength is drawing bad guys. I have soooooo much fun drawing them cause thier possibilities are endless and you can make them as wierd as you want cause they will die later on. I also feel my strengths lie in weaponry, spaceships, and mechas. I also am good at backgrounds.

Weaknesses:
I'm a poor writer, you can hardly read what I write :lol: I dont have a scanner :lol: Im bad a persepctive angles. I just cant seem to get the right look on a character doing something. Looks fake in a way...im working on it. Like when someone is looking up and the view is underneath them or like the character is croughing behind a crate. I'm not that good of a colorerby hand but im good on the computer. umm what else.....I am very..lazy so I dont get alot of stuff done.

Influence:
Yoshiyuki Sadamoto - Neon Genesis Evangelion (mehca designs and weaponry)
Yashiro Nightow - Trigun (background, character design, and humor)
Hajime Yatate - CowboyBebop (Clothes design, sapce ships, and space background (planets too))
Watsuki Nobuhiro - Rruouni Kenshin (based my eyes off RK eyes and also bad guy designs)
Takehiko Itoh - Outlaw Star (space ships, bad guys, and space background)

heres some drawings including my computer drawn art
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hitokiri

Postby starstoryteller » Sun May 30, 2004 4:51 pm

I would post but I'm haveing a hard time w/ the attct files :mutter: :stressed:
:comp: "Foul Beast"

Jesus is the Lord of the Kings

I love hypper people :hug:

"...art can teach without at all ceasing to be art."

"Love may forgive all infirmities and love still in spite of them: but Love cannot cease to will their removal."

"If I find in myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world."

the words of C.S. Lewis "Jack"
starstoryteller

Postby Chapel » Mon May 31, 2004 11:32 am

Good work Hitokiri and starstorytellerI hope you get that figured out. I'd love to see your art.

Chapel
Chapel

Postby Hitokiri » Mon May 31, 2004 12:14 pm

starstoryteller wrote:I would post but I'm haveing a hard time w/ the attct files :mutter: :stressed:

is it cuase you're pictures are to big. I struggled with that alot. What you just need to do is take them in a picture editor program and resize it to meet the size limit the atatchments have.
Hitokiri

Oh! Hitokiri! Wait a sec! Come back! HEY!!!

Postby Nalani » Tue Jun 01, 2004 8:18 am

lol. :dance:
Oh Hitokiri,
Did you want us to comment on your stuff?! :P
I've got lots to say. XD :thumb:
I've suddenly become the critic in this thread these days. :sweat:

::Whipsers::
I'm afraid to post my art. :(

::Hears someone asking "why".::

well ... um ... because! :eyeroll:

::Someone asks, "because what?"::

Because if I post it ..... they:evil: will come.
>_> .... <_< ..... :waah!: :?:

PS. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: heheheh
"I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good therefore that I can do, or any kindness or abilities that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer it or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn :hug: :poke: :grin:
Nalani

Postby uc pseudonym » Tue Jun 01, 2004 9:14 am

I seem to have lost this subscription. Odd...

Regardless, it is good to see your at, Hitokiri.

Meanwhile, slow work is being done on my six page project. At the moment we are about 65% done.
uc pseudonym

Postby Chapel » Tue Jun 01, 2004 4:40 pm

So I have been brought to immortality in publication through K-state's UPDATE magazine. This is a magazine that only goes out to K-state journalism alumni and they interviewed me in it. The spread and pictures looked really good and I liked the quotes that people gave. If you want to read it go to The flamingcat forum, find TBC and inside TBC look for the forum topic marked I was interviewed and had a two page spread in a magazine. For the lazy ones here is a link...

http://www.theflamingcat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119

i hope that link works, you should all go and check it out i was reall happy with it. I'd love your comments and support, post here and even better under the forum in my websight under these pics, sorry if they take so long to load, but i wanted them readable.

Chapel
Chapel

Postby Kireihana » Tue Jun 01, 2004 6:13 pm

That's awesome, Chapel!! Congrats! And the pictures are great. *espies an Azumanga Diaoh poster in the background* :thumb:

Also, since this has become such a large and popular thread, I decided to make a banner for it! Feel free to put it in your sig. I'm sorry if it's a little girly; I'll try to make a more... masculine one one soon. It features Mizuki from Comic Party, a parody anime about doushinji which I thought fit our topic pretty well. If anyone has any suggestions on a certain character to use in the next banner, please tell me. Or I could use Kazuki (also from Comic Party)

Here's the banner. Save it and do whatever, just don't direct-link from my site.

Kireihana

Thank you

Postby Chapel » Wed Jun 02, 2004 10:58 pm

Thank you and that's awsome, I love it and I don't care if it's girly i'll try and use it.

Chapel
Chapel

Postby Mave » Thu Jun 03, 2004 6:15 am

Wow, Chapel, that's awesome! :thumb: yeah get the word out!

Kireihana, oooh cool, I think I'll use the banner once the bishoujo and bishie contests are over! ^_^ Thanks!
Mave

Postby Heart of Sword » Thu Jun 03, 2004 11:26 am

My manga's almost done. ^^x (just doing the finishing touches on the shading and wondering if I should extend it to be a little longer)

Nice banner!
Heart of Sword's Rhapsody

Money, get away
Get a good job with good pay and you're okay
And all and all you're just another brick in the wall
Shoutin’ in the street gonna take on the world some day
But Bismallah will not let me go
Because I'll see you on the dark side of the moon

Tommy used to work on the docks
Union's been on strike
Bright eyes burning like fire
And exposing every weakness
However carefully hidden by the kids

Who will love a little Sparrow
Who's traveled far and cries for rest
Spare him his life from this monstrosity

I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all
And if the band youre in starts playing different tunes
We will we will rock you
We will we will rock you!

[Pink Floyd fan listening to Queen and hugging trees which is also known as taking care of God's creation with a pair of headphones on listening to Nightwish as loud as possible while writing a novel on a computer in the middle of a field filled with Wolves.]

[Bassist...finally learning Money]
Heart of Sword

looking forward to it

Postby Chapel » Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

I'm looking forward to seeing this finished project, i'm sure it will be wonderful

Chapel
Chapel

Postby Hitokiri » Sat Jun 05, 2004 8:25 pm

Nalani wrote:lol. :dance:
Oh Hitokiri,
Did you want us to comment on your stuff?! :P
I've got lots to say. XD :thumb:
I've suddenly become the critic in this thread these days. :sweat:

::backs away veeerrryyy slowly.......::

:lol:

Sure I always welcome critiques, bieng bad or good. It helps me improve, even if you bash my spirits so bad I die....well then I couldnt draw anymore cause I would be dead.

Im just used to it cause I had a art teacher that no matter what would bash and trahs on your work. But by doing that, she would make you feel you need to do better to impress her.
Hitokiri

Postby Chapel » Sun Jun 06, 2004 11:18 am

I'll give ya some constructive crit. Well let us start then first pic to get the chopping block He He, JK

http://www.christiananime.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=7560

OK with this one you show a great deal of promise out of all the pics you submitted this one was my fav. The proportions are the closest to correct. The head is a bif lob sided however thats an easy fix if you add more hair. TO me it would seem that you rush yourself. The quick squiggles and scratches of your pen suggest that this pic was done in some haste. I would go back to this pic clean it up and flesh it out. Work on shading and sheen. In this pic a major yet easily looked over detail is the glove. In fact I almost missesd it until I saw the cut and reralized that it was a glove. At no point unless you're wearing a corset will an item of clothing make your body smaller. Keep in mind that the glove would make the fingers wider and have slight clothing folds. Well thats all for that picture. I'm sure others will comment of other aspects of it so I won't bother assasinating you ego. I hope you don't take this as an attack, just trying to help.

Next up the stand up figure of the same guy
http://www.christiananime.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=7561

Ok this was another over all good looking pic. First off I have two places that require crit. The giant mech glove and the feet. The feet can be excluded from this if he is floating, if not you would not see as much of the feet as you show if he is standing flat on the ground. These however look really good, feet are as hard to draw as hands. Oh found something else, you gave this guy a barbie figure his waist is a toothpick, thats fine n all it matches the legs and torso, but it doesn't match the upperbody, with an upper body as big as the guys you drew you would need a larger waist, torso and legs. Lastly the glove... I think I saw that glove in an old Buffy ep. Anyway that is one big honken piece of machinery. If he actually weilds such a weapon that arm would be bigger than the other for it would be supporting a great deal more weight. I might size it down just a bit so that it is to scale with the body, there fore giving the character a believable ability to weild such a device. THats all on this one, I like the face kudos there. Once again take your time and shade, softly so your art turns out smoother and not as jaggid.

Next up the girl on the ground.
http://www.christiananime.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=7562

This was also a good over all composition. I like the shoes propotionally they would be a bit bigger. And there is a real look of sorrow to her face, very authintic. I have one thing to crit here the left hand, you need to losen the grip of the right hand because the left looks like it's about to fall off. Pull the left arm down a bit so her right hand is actually grabbing the wrist that way you'll be able to flesh out the left. Other than this same as I said before, slow down and shade with cross hatches or coloring all in, sqribbles are ok n all, I just like thicker shadows, could just be my style. And this could just be your style, I'm just telling you what I see. The elbows um i don't know something there is odd, is she a mech or are those sleeves that have fallen to that point in the arm? I don't know so I'll avoid commenting on that.

Next up girl in blue dress.
http://www.christiananime.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=7563

Shes cute, It looks like your proportions are all down and you spent a good deal of time on this one. Kudos she looks good, you're well on your way. Remeber the more time you spend on art the more you will hate and love what you create. I have some stuff I spent months on in Highschool I refused to look at it after I finished I was so sick of stareing at it. But I can take it out now and enjoy my work. Might add a little more sheen to the hair. I like it Kudos again

Lastly the gruff n tuff
http://www.christiananime.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=7564

This man has no hips. This is an automatic belt referance, in this pick all is well proportioned except he has no middle from is chest down is all the exact same size. other than that, it also looks like you took your time and did very well, I really like the face. Alot of character to that face, a war ridden face. Well thats all from me, Really I'm just exhausted from typing so much. I hope my crit will help you. Don't take it as an attack, you have great potential now apply yourself. Ok I'm done caio.

Chapel
Chapel

Postby Hitokiri » Sun Jun 06, 2004 5:14 pm

hey thanks Chapel. That helped alot.

Let me clear a few things htough and explain some stuff. For one hting, I'm a fast drawer, no matter if i try to do a good job or not. Im trying to slow down and Ive got to bout 20 minutes.

Those pictures were basically sketches. Most of those pictures were just sketches. Usually done anywhere from 5-15 minutes.

I'd like to mention pic #1 is not the same as #2. They are 2 completely different people. As for your critique on his body proportions. I wanted him to seem like he was out of proportion.

For his arms bieng skinny, yet he could use that huge claw. I wanted to show he has... well ...superhuman capabilities.

Now to explain the other girl...I wasn't to happy bout her hand and how that cam eout. As she was holding it and how the hand bieng held seemed so well....wierd looking. So dislike it.

The last 2 pictures weren't "drawn" by pencil and paper and ink. I drew it entirely by freehand ont he computer and then colored it in.
Hitokiri

Postby Kireihana » Sun Jun 06, 2004 6:04 pm

Hey Hitokiri, I understand how agrivating it can be to be a fast artist. When I catch myself rushing through my drawing, I usually either start paying more attention to detail or take a break for a while and come back later. By that time I'm probably bored with the drawing already (I have a very short attention span XD) Just try to picture the kind of quality you want your finished drawing to have, and try not to let your impatience get in the way. (It's really hard; for me it takes a lot of concentration)

Other than that, I would just practice on anatomy. A lot of people don't like doing this, but I would highly recommend using the stick figure to plan out your poses before you flesh them in. That way, you don't end up with long arms and short legs or something. Or just practice on the parts of the body you have the most trouble with; for me its hands. Sometimes I'll just draw hands in a variety of positions.
Kireihana

Postby Chapel » Sun Jun 06, 2004 9:46 pm

I have a question for anyone, If I put a fifteen strip fight in my comic for background information to the bigger picture way off. A story plot line envolves like 30 or 40 strips, so would 15 be to much for backgground information. Sorry i'll address what hitokiri said in my next post.

Chapel
Chapel

Postby Heart of Sword » Mon Jun 07, 2004 6:17 am

I don't know. Check out the beginning of the second Rurouni Kenshin book to see the creative way that Nobuhiro Watsuki handled that. ^^x

By the way, I think I may combine these two mangas that I'm creating, Harusame and Shadow Tempest to make manga designing easier for me. (However, there would be two characters who are only half human, and that might be a problem, but maybe not. Oh well.)

Money, get away

Union's been on strike

We will we will rock you

[Pink Floyd fan listening to Queen and hugging trees which is also known as taking care of God's creation with a pair of headphones on listening to Nightwish as loud as possible while writing a novel on a computer in the middle of a field filled with Wolves.]

Heart of Sword

Postby wiggins » Mon Jun 07, 2004 9:03 am

Haha! People have problem with eing fast artists? I'm a slow artist, and that's tough too!
Being a Christian makes me a different otaku; Being an otaku doesn't make me a different Christian!
wiggins

Newbie to creating Own Manga

Postby Canface For God » Mon Jun 07, 2004 12:38 pm

Name
Canface For God Or Canface

Background
Been drawing since 3rd Grade. Started out with Dinosaurs. I really wanted to be a paleontologist but then once I reached highschool Sience I realized how much evolution is involved and thats crap so I let go of that idea. But in Junior high I started watching Salior moon and loved it. Thats when Cartoon Network First made toonami. I didn't think anyhing of it. I watched
Thundercats and Ronin Warriors. After a while there was Toonami Midnight run and Then eventually Adult Swim. Now I am so hooked on Anime. Now that I think about it I used to watch Speedracer and Megaman when I was really little. But I had no clue about Japanese Cartoons back then. Also in highschool I always doodled all over my lecture notes. From characters of anime I love to my own characters.

Material
Nothing Special just #2 Pencils(No spacific brand), Maybe a pen or two(no spacific brand),MY two coffee mugs of colored pencils and markers, Many many sketch pads. Right now I am using a cheap Mead ACADEMIE sketch pad I got at Right Aid. lol

Current Projects
I havn't givin it a name yet. In fact it's my first Manga. It's about a boy who is angry and gives up on this world because he sees the everyday evils like murder,rape,broken homes which he lives in and decideds he has no purpose in this world. Right when he is about to destroy himself he is stopped by an Angel who helps lead him to God and it changes his perspective on everything. There is still a lot of work to do on the story and manga itself but it's gettin there!

Strengths
Story line and Character design
I get so many ideas for both. I'm also pretty good at finding a way to solve my weaknesses.

Weakness
Rushing through my projects. I just get so excited!!! lol I also have trouble with Hands and creating clothes for the characters.

Influence
The influence is not so much illustratiors as it is the Manga/Anime itself. Like the stories and character personalitys. Well I guess the Illustrators a little because with out them there would be nothing. But I love it all From Slap stick to the real serious kind. However I just Detest the anime Porn. I think it's really lame and quite sick. I hink the largest influence was Mave's "Kingdom Come" That was the first time I had evre seen anyone mix God and Anime. Two things I love so much! I never thought I would ever see anything like that. And She had done such a great job too! Then I found this place and it just inspired me even more!

Attachments
Well I don't really have any right now. All the manga stuff is just incomplete rough sketches. But I do have some arwork in the fanart section of this site. And I think one in origional characters. :thumb:

~Canface~ :thumb:
Canface For God

Postby RoyalWing » Mon Jun 07, 2004 1:40 pm

Kireihana wrote:That's awesome, Chapel!! Congrats! And the pictures are great. *espies an Azumanga Diaoh poster in the background* :thumb:

Also, since this has become such a large and popular thread, I decided to make a banner for it! Feel free to put it in your sig. I'm sorry if it's a little girly]http://www.pokepc03.com/kirakira/images/mabanner1.gif[/IMG]

I really like it! THANKYOU!! I used it too!! =^o^=

I feel so bad... I haven't visited this thread in ages... I should post something!?
RoyalWing

Postby uc pseudonym » Mon Jun 07, 2004 1:42 pm

In regard to Chapel's post: 15 strips would be an acceptable amount as long as the delivery wasn't too dry. If our primary mode of development was boxes explaining what was going on, that'd be a bit much, at least in my mind. However, if we see this backstory as if it was currently happening, I doubt anyone would care if you spent even 40 strips on it.
uc pseudonym

Postby Mave » Mon Jun 07, 2004 6:35 pm

Kireihana wrote:Hey Hitokiri, I understand how agrivating it can be to be a fast artist. When I catch myself rushing through my drawing, I usually either start paying more attention to detail or take a break for a while and come back later.

LOL I don't know whether I'm fast or slow but I know I'm ALWAYS trying to be faster. I need to be since I have a very tight daily schedule.

One way I've tried to get around this is simply practise drawing with a pen straight away so that I can skip the pencil sketch stage. I used to hate inking and preferred sticking to my pencil but recently, while mangakaing, I find myself getting more comfortable with the pen. ;)

Good job with the reviews, Chapel and welcome to the thread, Candace for God and Hitokiri! :brow:
Mave

Postby Chapel » Tue Jun 08, 2004 9:19 am

hey thanks Chapel. That helped alot.

I try

Let me clear a few things htough and explain some stuff. For one hting, I'm a fast drawer, no matter if i try to do a good job or not. Im trying to slow down and Ive got to bout 20 minutes.

I gotcha there, I'm a very fast drawer as well, luckily for the paper I work for. LOL If i wasn't as fast as I am, they would have come up short quite a few times.

For his arms bieng skinny, yet he could use that huge claw. I wanted to show he has... well ...superhuman capabilities.

Ok, thats cool n all, I'm just not fond of it, so we will remain on two sides of the ring for this one. No hard feelings man.

The last 2 pictures weren't "drawn" by pencil and paper and ink. I drew it entirely by freehand ont he computer and then colored it in.

Go you its a new age, talents on the computer will be very usefull.

Canface For God good to have you aboard, I look forward to seeing your work.

Welcome back RoyalWing, you have been missed... at least I have missed your cheerful presence.

uc pseudonym
In regard to Chapel's post: 15 strips would be an acceptable amount as long as the delivery wasn't too dry. If our primary mode of development was boxes explaining what was going on, that'd be a bit much, at least in my mind. However, if we see this backstory as if it was currently happening, I doubt anyone would care if you spent even 40 strips on it.

Thank you very much, I just needed clarification, my X said it was too much but she never reads manga or comics. So I needed to ask people who do.

Good job with the reviews, Chapel

THank you Mave, I always respect and accept your complaments.

Chapel
Chapel

Postby c-girl » Tue Jun 08, 2004 9:45 am

name: C-girl!

Background: I draw anime style. I love to draw comic strips. I started two years ago.

material: Pencils, paper, and how to draw books. (i just can't stop learning!! People say i'm good enough! But no! I will not stop till i become professional! MWHAHAHA! )

Current project: School Mysteries: About a school that ends up having problems with ghosts and monsters. three students end up always trying to solve the problems.

Strengths: I can draw good horror.

Weakness: HANDS!! I hate hands!! It's so hard to draw them!

Influenced: rayeartth magicknight comics and DragonballZ. (I loved the eyes and the way they draw the bodies.)
I live to love and love to live! >^.^<
ImageImage
I am part of The No Group.. Group.. >"<.. >0.o<
~Real guys go for real down to Mars girls ~ "Roses" by Outkast
c-girl

Location: Omg! It's a flying bird!!! *runs away while you're distracted*

Postby Heart of Sword » Tue Jun 08, 2004 10:18 am

Name: Heart of Sword

Background: Draws anime style and creates manga

Material: Pencils, pens, paper, colored pencils (sometimes)

Current project: Harusame: Spring Rain

Strengths: Wolves

Weakness: Profile shots (sometimes, it depends), and hands (only when I'm up too late though, I also have problems with proportions when I'm tired)

Influenced: Rurouni Kenshin, Inuyasha (just the eyes though--and the fact that, for some weird reason, one of my characters kind of looks like Inuyasha and people mistake them for each other...><x), DragonBall (explosions, guns, landscapes, monsters/dragons, and vehicles)

Money, get away

Union's been on strike

We will we will rock you

Heart of Sword

Hello!

Postby Xavier249 » Tue Jun 08, 2004 12:33 pm

Whoa! There are a lot of posts. Heart of Sword, Chapel, kireihara, etc. You are all really really good!!!

Name
Xavier249

Material
Not really much of anything. I use paper, whatever is lying around. I start off with a .5 blue lead mechanical pencil for the base, then I fix it up with the normal .5 mechanical pencil. After doing that I trace it in pencil. Fix up the lines more, go over them in pen. Then I photocopy it and shade one copy with pencils. After that I do another copy in color. They turn out alright.
I also do sketches occasionally, but they would be un photocopiable as they are in a my sketchbook and only in pencil.

Background Artistic bkg
Been trying very hard to get good at an anime stlye of drawing the last 2 ½ years. Have succeeded a little. Yeah only 2 ½ years. I always would scribble stuff up unitl then.

I have won the statefishart.com contest 5 years in a row for Nebraska. Check them out. My last name is McNamara. You can see the anime influence as it goes along. . .

Writer's bkg
Not much. I mostly have ramblings that sound really dark, but have hope within them. I have started 3 stories and 1 fanfic. All my writing/manga projects fall under the Title Project: Xabia.
First story is Mahono Katanas
Second: Dragons Moon
Third: Is just a thought on paper at this time.

Fanfic is for X/1999 for a friend. She and I didn’t like the weak Kamui so I wrote the fic to remedy his wimpiness.

Current Projects
They are all on my own, but Project Xabia 2 Dragons Moon. Is the only one I am really doing anything with.

Strengths
Eyes, maybe. Persistence at something I don’t think I am good at, yes.
I have some experience drawing girls, but nada of drawing guys, except when it comes to faces.

Weaknesses
Lets just say A lot.

Influence
Clamp. Their eyes are just tooo coool! Mine sorta were inspired by theirs but are not copies.
And Shouji Gatoh who made Samuria girl: RBHS, Gatekeepers and Full metal panic.
Other than that I guess whatever manga I own, which is over 55 books. . .
+2 how to draw manga books and one How to draw anime and game characters book.

in closing
I'll try and post a picture of something. Just have to figure out how, oh and getting a pic on the comp might help . . . :sweat:
We forget that . . . . . . . . . . .Our souls are the real blades of the fight. ~ RBHS

'cause guys like this one here show up. . . I keep coming back!!! ~Shizuma Kusanagi
Knight of the CAA

The Rise and Fall of the Dragons Moon.

"Radio Show Stuffs!"

If I am not posting, sorry. . . I am too much of an activity junkie, currently probably hanging out with/teaching japanese exchange students. :sweat:
Xavier249

Postby wiggins » Tue Jun 08, 2004 2:09 pm

Wow! Welcome all you people who sprung up when my back was turned!

Hey, I hope this isn't out of place, but, what artists do you guys like the most for art-style?
Being a Christian makes me a different otaku; Being an otaku doesn't make me a different Christian!
wiggins

I bet it's the banners

Postby Chapel » Tue Jun 08, 2004 4:44 pm

You know I bet it's the banners, Welcome you three it's good to see you all, Nice fish Xavier.

Chapel
Chapel

Postby Xavier249 » Wed Jun 09, 2004 5:56 am

wiggins wrote:Hey, I hope this isn't out of place, but, what artists do you guys like the most for art-style?

Hm mm m m m m . . . . Clamp. Also I really like Rebirths art, but I don't reccommend that one to just anyone, plus it's manwha(korean) not manga(japanese).
Thinks really hard . . . *snap* . . . I like Clamp. . . .
*snap* . . . I like Clamp. . .
Okay I also am a fan of the style in Naruto and Kenshin.

Chapel wrote:You know I bet it's the banners,

Banners? Sorry, I guess I missed something.
Chapel wrote:Nice fish Xavier.

Thanks! Dumb question though, where do I post my pictures anyway?
We forget that . . . . . . . . . . .Our souls are the real blades of the fight. ~ RBHS

'cause guys like this one here show up. . . I keep coming back!!! ~Shizuma Kusanagi
Knight of the CAA

The Rise and Fall of the Dragons Moon.

"Radio Show Stuffs!"

If I am not posting, sorry. . . I am too much of an activity junkie, currently probably hanging out with/teaching japanese exchange students. :sweat:
Xavier249

Previous Next

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews