Cheeky Angel - Shojo or Shonen?

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Cheeky Angel - Shojo or Shonen?

Postby HisaishiFan » Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:29 pm

I was wondering if anyone else is reading Cheeky Angel? I couldn't find a thread devoted to it, so if I missed one, mods, please let me know. I really like this series because it is very sweet and touching and about relationships. yet it is full of action and fighting. Megumi rocks! If you don't know the story, Megumi was a boy who got changed into a girl by a trickster imp who offered to grant him one free wish. Megumi wished to become the manliest man on earth, but the imp said that he thought what Megumi asked for was to become the womanliest woman, so that's what he changed him into. He then offered to change him back for ten years of his life (an offer Megumi refused). Megumi (now Meg) finds that he has changed into a girl and no one remembers him being a boy except his best friend. Now he's in high school, but he's a girl (who remembers being a boy and still acts like a boy part of the time). Meg is also gorgeous, so all the guys are crazy about her. But just wants to find the imp again and get changed back into a guy, so there is a quest going on. Anyway, if you're reading Cheeky Angel, what do you think about it and who is your favorite characters? The only thing I don't like is Meg's creepy father.
But even if we don't feel at ease, God is greater than our feelings and He knows everything. 1 John 3:20 :angel:

Delight in utter trust.
HisaishiFan

Location: Kentucky (formerly I would have said to think rain, but now you should think sweltering heat . . . a

Postby HisaishiFan » Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:51 pm

Hmm, so maybe the reason that there are no threads about Cheeky Angel is that no one else is reading Cheeky Angel . . . . :(
But even if we don't feel at ease, God is greater than our feelings and He knows everything. 1 John 3:20 :angel:

Delight in utter trust.
HisaishiFan

Location: Kentucky (formerly I would have said to think rain, but now you should think sweltering heat . . . a

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews