Fool's Gold

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Fool's Gold

Postby Kawaiikneko » Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:54 pm

This looks like another American manga that Tokyopop is putting out, but I read through it and bought it, and its really good! The art is great. I loove the expressions on the characters faces.

" wrote:Everyone knows that -- with rare exception -- girls are fatally drawn to jerks! Upon discovering this sobering truth, Penny takes it upon herself to form her own underground club to identify these boneheads and cure her girlfriends of their addiction to them. But starting a school-wide revolution may be more complicated than she thought. Designing clothes is one thing, but designing a new standard for the battle of the sexes may be beyond even Penny.

The first volume is surprisingly clean and I'm already hooked and waiting for the next volume (real "manga" or not... let me mention now that I don't want to get into the stupid definition debate in this thread. Its a comic in Japanese manga format - that's good enough)
Kawaiikneko

Postby MyrrhLynn » Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:16 am

I've read the first few chapters of this manga that Tokyopop has up on their site. Personally it interested me a lot more then some of the other ones they are trying to market. I think the basic plotline is something that a Japanese manga could potentially have, although the execution of it is definately western style, but I like it that way. I really loved all the "This is a rock" posters that she made. :lol:

:x:Anti Yaoi Fans :x: Daystar Design :x: MyrrhLynn.NET :x: Need an avatar? Then Click here!

"Another Sane Sig brought to you by MOES."
MyrrhLynn

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews