Wedding Peach

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Wedding Peach

Postby Gypsy » Mon Aug 18, 2003 1:40 pm

Anyone else read this? I bought the first issue on a whim. It's pretty funny, actually. Thing is ... I'm not sure if they meant it to be funny at the parts where I was laughing. It's a magical girl series, and one of the special attacks is called ... *snicker* ... "Sacred Lipliner Lily Rainbow!" I laughed pretty hard about that one. It really was enteraining, though.
||Skipping Tomorrows Webmanga||
"A ship in harbor is safe but that is not what ships are built for." - John A. Shedd
Gypsy

Postby Psycho Ann » Mon Aug 18, 2003 3:43 pm

The anime is as whacked as the manga XD The anime has better art though O_o;;;

Hahahha it's like a overly hyped up "Sailor Moon" with girly stuff enough to repel--girls. Once you get past all the wedding stuff, it actually has quite the romantic plot XD

Hahahahaha, man.... those attacks always make me snicker XD
-Psalm 27:1-
The Project - Online Christian manga, rambling FAQs, and Truly Random Scripture.
Cognatio- Online Christian Manga Exchange

"MOES. I can has Sane Sig now?"
Psycho Ann

Postby Gypsy » Tue Aug 19, 2003 11:32 am

Psycho Ann wrote:The anime is as whacked as the manga XD The

Is it as funny/funnier/not as funny as the manga? And are they being all mega sparkly for a joke - or do they expect readers to take it seriously? I honestly could not tell ...
||Skipping Tomorrows Webmanga||
"A ship in harbor is safe but that is not what ships are built for." - John A. Shedd
Gypsy

Postby MomoAdachi » Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:44 am

I LOVE Wedding Peach....the anime and the manga! This is a great manga/anime for all us girlie girls on CAA! I especially love the music for the anime. I'm a big sucker for synthesizer-driven bubblegum pop(long live 'N Sync and Tiffany, LOL!).
Negai wo komete, wedding....
MomoAdachi

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews