Why do you read mangas?

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Postby Radical Dreamer » Wed Oct 05, 2005 3:44 pm

:D Yay! *eats cookies* Hahaha, thanks!
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby SP1 » Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:08 pm

You can stare at the fan service a lot longer!

Seriously (OK, so maybe I was serious), I frequently prefer the manga pacing. My daughter races to whatever manga I bring home and reads the whole thing in, like 30 minutes! AHHHH! I take all day. I want to imagine the whole dialog, what's going on it the characters heads, look at the art, page layout, etc. Dream about what I would do if Chi was looking at me like that...
"Those who believe will be saved...so they say. Get it?"
Sister Rosette Christopher

Sorry ladies, already married to HitomiYuriko , but it took both our efforts to come up with daughter Althaia

Please use the Haibane Renmei Lesson Plan

MOES: Can't scroll this.
SP1

Postby Knives » Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:04 pm

~Natsumi Lam~ wrote:Do you read them for the story line.... the drawings or both?

Me, I choose mangas for the drawings [80%] and the story line [20%]. Thats how i choose what anime series i will watch.

~Natsumi Lam~

For me it is like 95% story line. Although if the art is horrible then I might not like it.
Knives

Postby Hoshika » Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:47 am

~Natsumi Lam~ wrote:Do you read them for the story line.... the drawings or both?

Me, I choose mangas for the drawings [80%] and the story line [20%]. Thats how i choose what anime series i will watch.

~Natsumi Lam~

Art has to be good otherwise what is the point? But at the same time if a story doesn't interest me or just sucks then that's an utter turn off as well, gotta have good writing to go along with the art. I would say it's 50/50 for me, but story development is definitely a bit more important from where I stand.
Hoshika

Previous

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews