Rk 19

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Rk 19

Postby Icarus » Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:58 pm

I was at Hastings yesterday and read it. I've only seen maybe three volumes of the anime, and so was unprepared for the ending...

[spoiler]He was MARRIED?[/spoiler]
The Forsworn War of 34

††
Icarus

Postby Radical Dreamer » Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:42 pm

IT'S OUT???? *kicks Books-A-Million* I was just there yesterdaaaay! T.T Stupid, stupid Books-A-Million! *cries* I am so totally ordering it offline...SOON!! :D Anyway...*flees the spoiler box*...*caves and reads the spoiler* Oh, that? Gyaa, I've known about that forever! XD *phew*
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Shao Feng-Li » Thu Oct 06, 2005 10:02 am

Kinda feels relieving doesn't it Icarus? Marrage! What a novel idea!
Shao Feng-Li

Postby Radical Dreamer » Sat Oct 08, 2005 9:00 pm

Teehee! Bought and read it today! :3 Loved it! I was so surprised about

[spoiler]Enishi funding Shishio by making the ironclad!! Hee, the connections between Shishio and Enishi are so cool!! Like Iwanbo/Gein!! :D[/spoiler]

Anyways, I can't wait for vol 20!!! X3

EDIT: And yeah, Shao, I'm impressed that Watsuki took the high road and actually married the two of them. :D Now if he would just hurry up and do the same with Kenshin and Kaoru...XD
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby That Dude » Sat Oct 08, 2005 9:46 pm

I'm happy that it's getting into the Tomoe ark thingy.
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Postby Radical Dreamer » Sun Oct 09, 2005 12:02 am

By the way...

Who else noticed the One Piece logo on the bomb that Sano kicked out of the Iwanbo puppet?? o.o Weeeiiiirrddd....

Radical Dreamer

Postby Shao Feng-Li » Sun Oct 09, 2005 6:31 am

Yeah, I noticed that...

[Tomoe was so lucky!- (kinda) :3]

And yeah, Shao, I'm impressed that Watsuki took the high road and actually married the two of them. :D Now if he would just hurry up and do the same with Kenshin and Kaoru...XD

Yeah. That was impressive. In my mind I was like cheering. "Yay Watsuki!"
Shao Feng-Li

Postby Mave » Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:41 am

Yes, Kenshin is [spoiler]married to Tomoe, my fav. RK female character to date. X3 X3 [/spoiler]

Rurouni_Kaoru wrote:By the way...

Who else noticed the One Piece logo on the bomb that Sano kicked out of the Iwanbo puppet?? o.o Weeeiiiirrddd....

Odacchi (creator/mangaka of One Piece) was one of Nobuhiro Watsuki's assistants so I guess they thought it would be fun to insert minor details like this. I think it's cool.
Mave

Postby Radical Dreamer » Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:32 am

Mave wrote:Odacchi (creator/mangaka of One Piece) was one of Nobuhiro Watsuki's assistants so I guess they thought it would be fun to insert minor details like this. I think it's cool.

Oh, ok! Haha, that was bothering me all night! I didn't know Watsuki had any connections with One Piece, so I was so confused when I saw it! XD Thanks for telling me that little bit of trivia, though! :D It is pretty cool! n.n

Radical Dreamer

Postby oro! » Sun Oct 09, 2005 2:01 pm

Okay, I was wondering about the bomb thing. as well.
By the way, HOS made me watch the OVAs before reading nineteen, so yo se about the Tomoe part. So sad!

I still don't get the Iwambo thing. Why, what, how? It's so disgusting. And who is the one in it? In the volumes before, I had thought Iwambo as useless and redundant character, so interesting, yes?
"I've learned when you throw mud at others, not only do you get your hands dirty, but you also lose a lot of ground." Ravi Zacharias
"Pride grows in the human heart like lard on a pig." Aleksander Solzhenitzen (so call me on it)
"Zeal without knowledge can lead to chaos." - Bob Rohm
"Why don't we love his truth as much as we seem to love his love?"- Cross Movement, in their song "Check us Out"
oro!

Postby Radical Dreamer » Sun Oct 09, 2005 2:13 pm

oro! wrote:Okay, I was wondering about the bomb thing. as well.
By the way, HOS made me watch the OVAs before reading nineteen, so yo se about the Tomoe part. So sad!

I still don't get the Iwambo thing. Why, what, how? It's so disgusting. And who is the one in it? In the volumes before, I had thought Iwambo as useless and redundant character, so interesting, yes?

Here's the crazy thing...

[SPOILER=Iwanbo] Iwanbo was a puppet the whole time!! We know that Shishio had ties with Enishi, since Enishi made the ironclad, and Gein (the guy with the skull mask) was masquerading as one of Shishio's Juppon Gatana. Think back to volume 15. THAT's how Iwanbo could turn his head all the way around!! I always wondered why Iwanbo was one of the Juppon Gatana...he could hardly do anything physically, and was seen as the least intelligent member. I think he was there as a spy for Enishi, always on the lookout for Kenshin. The whole recent discovery about Iwanbo has made me think of him in a whole new light, especially when reading previous volumes! :D I'd almost go so far as to call him cool now, since he's in league with Enishi! XD [/SPOILER]

Very nice plot twist, Watsuki. Very nice!! :thumb:

Radical Dreamer

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews