Cross

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Cross

Postby LadyKokoro » Mon Apr 11, 2005 4:44 pm

While I was in B&N I was looking @ their mangas - a pitiful stack of the usual and some "bad" ones as well were all they had on a table - where upon I came across a manga that caught my Christian eyes. Cross, it had a cute young preist with a cross in the middle of his forehead. The title, of course, was Cross. The back stated that he was a preist that had been blessed with a burdensome gift - exorcism in the most unusual way. He could remove his beautiful cross from his forehead and provide the most amazing and powerful exocisms that I had ever seen illustrated. This was just the first few pages. The opening included a well quoted verse from the Gospel - "In the beginning was the Word. And the Word was with God, and the Word was God." He quickly dealt with a demon and replaced his cross. I never really got to look farther into it. My friend got impatient - she is a strict anime/cartoon fan and not one for comics or mangas - so we left. I swore to myself that I would talk to you all before buying it so that I know if it is a good manga with limited bad religion or a bad manga with too much crap and too confusing. I should like to know more about it if possible so please talk to me! Thanks!
LadyKokoro

Location: half in reality and the rest of me in my own little world ...

Postby uc pseudonym » Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:50 am

There is another thread that, while it does not have a poll, has a bit more discussion of this manga. You can find it here (it seems you already have):

http://66.92.1.159/showthread.php?t=12617

To avoid duplication, I will lock this thread.
uc pseudonym

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews