Just got Chron Crusade 3

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Just got Chron Crusade 3

Postby Mi-Ru-Me » Fri Dec 17, 2004 7:13 pm

Just went and bought Chrono Crusade book3 anyone else cant wait for 4
Mi-Ru-Me

Postby Kenshin17 » Fri Dec 17, 2004 7:19 pm

Chrono Crusade three is out!?!
Must have!

I have really enjoyed this series of anime and manga. I will now be trying my hardest to get a copy of v3.

Yes I can't wait for v4 or for v3 ;)
A nightingale in a golden cage
That's me locked inside reality's maze
Come someone make my heavy heart light
Come undone, bring me back to life
It all starts with a lullaby
Kenshin17

Postby Mangafanatic » Fri Dec 17, 2004 8:14 pm

So content-wise, What's Chrno like upto now?
Every year in Uganda, innumerable children simply. . . disappear. These children all stolen under the cover of darkness from their homes and impressed into the guerilla armies of the LRA [Lord's Resistance Army]. In the deserts of Uganda, they are forced to witness the mindless slaughter of other children until they themselves can do nothing but kill. Kill. These children, generally ranging from ages 5-12, are brainwashed into murdering in the name of the resistance and into stealing other children from their beds to suffer the same fate.

Because of this genocide of innocence, hundred and hundreds of children live every night sleeping in public places miles from their homes, because they know that if the do not-- they will disappear. They will become just another number in this genocide to which the international community has chosen to turn a blind eye. They will become, in affect, invisible-- Invisible Children.

But there are those who are trying to fight against this slaughter of Uganda's children. They fight to protect these "invisible children." Please, help them help a country full of children who know nothing by fear. Help save the innocence. For more information concerning how you can help and how you can get an incredible video about this horrific reality, visit the Invisible Children home page.
Mangafanatic

Postby Knives » Fri Dec 24, 2004 7:06 pm

I heard Crono Crusade was about exorcising demons
Knives

Postby Mangafanatic » Fri Dec 24, 2004 7:07 pm

Knives wrote:I heard Crono Crusade was about exorcising demons

Yeah, it pretty much is from what I understand. I think I'd have to read it to see how it affects me.

Is there much fanservice in there?
Every year in Uganda, innumerable children simply. . . disappear. These children all stolen under the cover of darkness from their homes and impressed into the guerilla armies of the LRA [Lord's Resistance Army]. In the deserts of Uganda, they are forced to witness the mindless slaughter of other children until they themselves can do nothing but kill. Kill. These children, generally ranging from ages 5-12, are brainwashed into murdering in the name of the resistance and into stealing other children from their beds to suffer the same fate.

Because of this genocide of innocence, hundred and hundreds of children live every night sleeping in public places miles from their homes, because they know that if the do not-- they will disappear. They will become just another number in this genocide to which the international community has chosen to turn a blind eye. They will become, in affect, invisible-- Invisible Children.

But there are those who are trying to fight against this slaughter of Uganda's children. They fight to protect these "invisible children." Please, help them help a country full of children who know nothing by fear. Help save the innocence. For more information concerning how you can help and how you can get an incredible video about this horrific reality, visit the Invisible Children home page.
Mangafanatic

Postby Ren_sama » Sat Dec 25, 2004 12:29 am

From what I seen so far, it seems like the anime has more 'fanservice' than the manga. Or maybe I'm just not paying enough attention to the manga...? Because I know that Rosette wears a dress with a really large slit on the side in the anime...o_o
Ren_sama

Postby Knives » Sat Dec 25, 2004 8:29 am

Ren_sama wrote:From what I seen so far, it seems like the anime has more 'fanservice' than the manga. Or maybe I'm just not paying enough attention to the manga...? Because I know that Rosette wears a dress with a really large slit on the side in the anime...o_o

w00t
Knives

Postby Mangafanatic » Sat Dec 25, 2004 10:13 am

Ren_sama wrote:Because I know that Rosette wears a dress with a really large slit on the side in the anime...o_o

In My Book, that beats no dress at all. o_0

Mangafanatic

Postby Tycho » Fri Dec 31, 2004 11:49 am

Mangafanatic wrote:In My Book, that beats no dress at all. o_0

And one should point out that she is wearing thigh-lengthed underwear under that dress. :sweat:
"There are obviously many things which we do not understand, and may never be able to."
[Leela, Ship Operations AI, UESC Marathon]

"Its time to metaphorically make a deal with the devil. And when I say devil, I mean Robot Devil. And when I say metaphorically, I mean "Get your coat""

[Bender, Futurama]
Tycho

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews