Was bored, so here's my collection!

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Was bored, so here's my collection!

Postby Ichigo_89 » Fri Dec 10, 2004 3:01 pm

Gasp in awe, people. This also includes my entire Anime DVD and Magazine collection. :thumb: try to guess all of the manga and anime titles in the first picture. (don't cheat by looking at the pic to the right!)

You guys should post your collection pictures too! *fun*
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ichigo_89

Postby Mangafanatic » Sat Dec 11, 2004 6:15 pm

Wow, I should to this. *thinks about having to lug out all her manga, having to get the psychotic digital camera to work, and having to reinstruct herself on how to hook it upto back.* Eh, maybe later.
Every year in Uganda, innumerable children simply. . . disappear. These children all stolen under the cover of darkness from their homes and impressed into the guerilla armies of the LRA [Lord's Resistance Army]. In the deserts of Uganda, they are forced to witness the mindless slaughter of other children until they themselves can do nothing but kill. Kill. These children, generally ranging from ages 5-12, are brainwashed into murdering in the name of the resistance and into stealing other children from their beds to suffer the same fate.

Because of this genocide of innocence, hundred and hundreds of children live every night sleeping in public places miles from their homes, because they know that if the do not-- they will disappear. They will become just another number in this genocide to which the international community has chosen to turn a blind eye. They will become, in affect, invisible-- Invisible Children.

But there are those who are trying to fight against this slaughter of Uganda's children. They fight to protect these "invisible children." Please, help them help a country full of children who know nothing by fear. Help save the innocence. For more information concerning how you can help and how you can get an incredible video about this horrific reality, visit the Invisible Children home page.
Mangafanatic

Postby Raiden no Kishi » Sat Dec 11, 2004 7:15 pm

Alright, here's my collection.

Rai
[raiden's liveJournal]

[color="Indigo"]"I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you . . . stranger."[/color]

Strollin' in at dawn, wakin' up at noon's gonna catch up to me soon
'Just sleep when you're dead' is what I said 'cause I'm jumpin' off the moon
Raiden no Kishi

Location: Ticking away/The hours that make up the dull day . . .

Postby Ichigo_89 » Sun Dec 12, 2004 12:22 pm

Ok, um, where's the pic? I don't see anything. :waah!:
Ichigo_89

Postby sanitysux13 » Sun Dec 12, 2004 12:49 pm

I would show you my collection, but all it is is One Piece volume one. I can't spend money I don't have and I don't wanna steal stuff (or do I???), so I just go into Barnes and Noble and get a bunch of stuff and read it there.
sanitysux13

Postby AnimeGoddess » Mon Dec 13, 2004 3:03 pm

Here's most of my DVD collection, as for manga I don't own too many actual volumes, most of the stuff I have is downloaded.

AnimeGoddess

Postby Mangafanatic » Mon Dec 13, 2004 3:09 pm

AnimeGoddess wrote:Here's most of my DVD collection, as for manga I don't own too many actual volumes, most of the stuff I have is downloaded.

Oh, what I'd give to have such a collection. . .*sob sob*

And, Zipo(or should I use my personal favorite nickname. . . :evil: ), Raiden was sort of joking. Right now he doesn't have any manga or anime, 'cause he's working out some parental issues. Can't we all sympathize with that. It's one of those things you generally have to face one, but the process is aweful anyways.

*hugs Raiden* Don't worry. There's light at the end of the tunnel.
Every year in Uganda, innumerable children simply. . . disappear. These children all stolen under the cover of darkness from their homes and impressed into the guerilla armies of the LRA [Lord's Resistance Army]. In the deserts of Uganda, they are forced to witness the mindless slaughter of other children until they themselves can do nothing but kill. Kill. These children, generally ranging from ages 5-12, are brainwashed into murdering in the name of the resistance and into stealing other children from their beds to suffer the same fate.

Because of this genocide of innocence, hundred and hundreds of children live every night sleeping in public places miles from their homes, because they know that if the do not-- they will disappear. They will become just another number in this genocide to which the international community has chosen to turn a blind eye. They will become, in affect, invisible-- Invisible Children.

But there are those who are trying to fight against this slaughter of Uganda's children. They fight to protect these "invisible children." Please, help them help a country full of children who know nothing by fear. Help save the innocence. For more information concerning how you can help and how you can get an incredible video about this horrific reality, visit the Invisible Children home page.
Mangafanatic

Postby Yeito » Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:58 pm

Hey! :D :is impressed: I have a collection too... but... a) my computer at home is dead and b) I don't have a working digital camera. Oh and c) alot of it is dispersed amongst my friends at the moment. ^-^;

o_o Dude.. my friend Kami is almost at the 200 amount on her manga. All she needs is like.. four or five more books and she'll have 200. Isn't that... like... just... shocking? I mean.. talk about no bookshelf! x_x

I'm sorry. ;-; I didn't want to take away from your limelight or anything... I just thought I would offer that little bit of information. I've got a good bit of anime too. o.o; Well... not that many since they're all expensive like. x_x;;;

Yeito
Yeito

Postby Mangafanatic » Wed Dec 15, 2004 8:10 pm

Yeah, I've read 75+ volumes, but as far as buying them goes--- well, I just haven't found that many keepers/ (Burrently, my manga count hovers at just above thirty.)

Mangafanatic

Postby mechana2015 » Wed Dec 15, 2004 9:02 pm

dang... I cant do a picture like that right now... a lot of my Shonen Jumps are in storage. About 18 of them to be exact.

My Deviantart
"MOES. I can has Sane Sig now?"
mechana2015

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews