Priest...Your Thoughts

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Priest...Your Thoughts

Postby GreyRauken » Mon Nov 15, 2004 1:14 pm

Seriously, i have no clue wat its about or if its any good. If someone would like to shed some light on the subject, then... :rock:

The Road to Rauken is Dangerous...
GreyRauken

Postby uc pseudonym » Mon Nov 15, 2004 1:20 pm

I have not read it, nor am I particularly interested. However, I have read a fair amount of the series and at least one volume, so I have a bit more information than you do. There isn't any point in explaining the plot; if you want a brief premise, visit Tokyopop:
[Nevermind, the url doesn't work. Just search "Priest" on their site]

The series has extreme religious overtones, and I think very little of them. Our main character (a priest in life) is restored to life by a demon (in life this demon was a human whose faith was destroyed by another demon, the antagonist), and the general series shows a strange theological view.

There is a fair amount of violence. What I saw didn't strike me as particularly adult, nor particularly good. Other than this, I cannot really give any information.
uc pseudonym

Postby GreyRauken » Mon Nov 15, 2004 1:23 pm

Your post is confusing. Have you or have you not read it? Sorry... (But thanks for teh link)

The Road to Rauken is Dangerous...
GreyRauken

Postby uc pseudonym » Mon Nov 15, 2004 1:25 pm

To be explicit, then: I have read slightly over one volume and several articles about the manga. Did the link work for you? This terminal results in an error, so I clipped it...
uc pseudonym

Postby MasterDias » Mon Nov 15, 2004 2:27 pm

I flipped through a few pages in the first volume. I really don't like the art style.
Other than that, I don't have much of an opinion on it.
-----------------------------------------
"Always seek to do good to one another and to all."
1 Thessalonians 5:15

"Every story must have an ending." - Auron - Final Fantasy X

"A small stone may make a ripple at first, but someday it will be a wave." - Wiegraf - Final Fantasy Tactics
MasterDias

Postby shooraijin » Mon Nov 29, 2004 8:47 am

Bump to fix last-posted flag. Carry on.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews