.Hack//LOTT FINALLY COME!

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

.Hack//LOTT FINALLY COME!

Postby Ichigo_89 » Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:41 am

That's right, Manga fanatics. (Pun not intended) The third volume that've we've waited half a year for is finally coming out Nov.9! :thumb: *Countdown Time*
Ichigo_89

Postby Mangafanatic » Wed Oct 27, 2004 8:19 am

Hey, that manga fanatics thing. Um, it's copyrighted. I get a quarter everytime someone uses it. But, since we're pals, I'll let it slide. But don't let it happen again.

Just kidding. Well, congratulations to all LoTT fans. It's absolutely absurd that there was five months between volumes.
Every year in Uganda, innumerable children simply. . . disappear. These children all stolen under the cover of darkness from their homes and impressed into the guerilla armies of the LRA [Lord's Resistance Army]. In the deserts of Uganda, they are forced to witness the mindless slaughter of other children until they themselves can do nothing but kill. Kill. These children, generally ranging from ages 5-12, are brainwashed into murdering in the name of the resistance and into stealing other children from their beds to suffer the same fate.

Because of this genocide of innocence, hundred and hundreds of children live every night sleeping in public places miles from their homes, because they know that if the do not-- they will disappear. They will become just another number in this genocide to which the international community has chosen to turn a blind eye. They will become, in affect, invisible-- Invisible Children.

But there are those who are trying to fight against this slaughter of Uganda's children. They fight to protect these "invisible children." Please, help them help a country full of children who know nothing by fear. Help save the innocence. For more information concerning how you can help and how you can get an incredible video about this horrific reality, visit the Invisible Children home page.
Mangafanatic

Postby Kisa » Wed Oct 27, 2004 3:02 pm

ARRRR! Well at least its finally coming out! It's been sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long of a wait! Wonder who is on the cover of this one.....
Romans 12:2
Kisa

Postby dareiq s'an » Wed Oct 27, 2004 3:09 pm

Sweet!!! :grin:
Nanye Dareiq s'an i ne Matthew i macil God. Lercuvanten i moli Mordoreo.
dareiq s'an

Postby Ichigo_89 » Wed Oct 27, 2004 6:07 pm

KisaTohru wrote:ARRRR! Well at least its finally coming out! It's been sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long of a wait! Wonder who is on the cover of this one.....

Behold!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ichigo_89

Postby Kisa » Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:32 pm

AH! It is loveley! Selphie (if thats her name, been so long i cant remember, lol) is a brat though, lol....
Kisa

Postby Ichigo_89 » Thu Oct 28, 2004 9:02 am

KisaTohru wrote:AH! It is loveley! Selphie (if thats her name, been so long i cant remember, lol) is a brat though, lol....

Yah, she is. I mean, who wants a pink afro?! :lol: Vagrants A.I.s are so cruel...
Ichigo_89

Postby Kisa » Thu Oct 28, 2004 3:31 pm

Yesh... vagrant AIs can be a pain... no wonder people want to delete them, lol.
NIce cover though, I wonder how many are in the series? If htey keep releasing them at this rate, we will never see the end til we are like 50!
Kisa

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Thu Oct 28, 2004 3:59 pm

I think the 3 one is the last one.
SorasOathkeeper

Postby dareiq s'an » Thu Oct 28, 2004 4:04 pm

What! only three books? Thats too short!
dareiq s'an

Postby MasterDias » Thu Oct 28, 2004 9:35 pm

I believe it was serialized in a monthly magazine in Japan. That probably has something to do with why it is only three volumes in length.
-----------------------------------------
"Always seek to do good to one another and to all."
1 Thessalonians 5:15

"Every story must have an ending." - Auron - Final Fantasy X

"A small stone may make a ripple at first, but someday it will be a wave." - Wiegraf - Final Fantasy Tactics
MasterDias

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Fri Oct 29, 2004 4:50 pm

dareiq s'an wrote:What! only three books? Thats too short!

Three? I HAVE A MANGA THAT HAS ONLY TWO BOOKS!!!
SorasOathkeeper

Postby Ichigo_89 » Fri Oct 29, 2004 6:04 pm

SorasOathkeeper wrote:Three? I HAVE A MANGA THAT HAS ONLY TWO BOOKS!!!

Ya, heck, some Mangas are just one-shot things. (Which is rare, but they still exist) Like, Blood: The Last Vampire, and Sand Land. ;)
Ichigo_89

Postby Mangafanatic » Fri Oct 29, 2004 8:46 pm

I don't like one shots. I just can't get to know the characters before the thing is over. I guess that's an unfair generalization, but it's been my experience upto now.
Every year in Uganda, innumerable children simply. . . disappear. These children all stolen under the cover of darkness from their homes and impressed into the guerilla armies of the LRA [Lord's Resistance Army]. In the deserts of Uganda, they are forced to witness the mindless slaughter of other children until they themselves can do nothing but kill. Kill. These children, generally ranging from ages 5-12, are brainwashed into murdering in the name of the resistance and into stealing other children from their beds to suffer the same fate.

Because of this genocide of innocence, hundred and hundreds of children live every night sleeping in public places miles from their homes, because they know that if the do not-- they will disappear. They will become just another number in this genocide to which the international community has chosen to turn a blind eye. They will become, in affect, invisible-- Invisible Children.

But there are those who are trying to fight against this slaughter of Uganda's children. They fight to protect these "invisible children." Please, help them help a country full of children who know nothing by fear. Help save the innocence. For more information concerning how you can help and how you can get an incredible video about this horrific reality, visit the Invisible Children home page.
Mangafanatic

Postby Kireihana » Wed Nov 03, 2004 1:15 pm

I dunno. Sometimes I really like the extra stories they sometimes have in the volumes (but not when half the manga consists of extra stories >.<)

Personally I actually like shorter manga, 'cause then I don't have to commit as long. Longer manga means more volumes I have to buy, which means more money I have to spend, which makes me unhappy. ^_^

For some series though, it's totally worth it.
Kireihana

Postby Kisa » Wed Nov 03, 2004 5:15 pm

Yep I just saw on amazon, its the last book.....
Kisa

Postby Ichigo_89 » Thu Nov 04, 2004 6:46 am

Only 4 more days until it's out in stores WOOT WOOT!!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Ichigo_89

Postby Ichigo_89 » Mon Nov 08, 2004 7:27 pm

When U wake up tomorrow, Vol.3 will be IN STORES, PEOPLE!!! GO BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT! (release date Nov.9th)
Ichigo_89

Postby Debitt » Mon Nov 08, 2004 7:29 pm

=D Yay! More Reki! <3

[SIZE="5"](*゚∀゚)アハア八アッ八ッノヽ~☆[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]DEBS: Fan of that manga where the kid's head is on fire.[/SIZE]
Debitt

Postby Ichigo_89 » Tue Nov 09, 2004 7:08 am

IT'S OUT IT'S OUT IT'S OUT! (Scream with me people, *SCREEEEEAAAAMM!!!*) YES YES YES YES YES!! SWEET SWEET VICTORY! (Man I wish a had a car..) I'm going to beg my mom to death to go to the bookstore today...*UGH* WOOT!!^_^
Ichigo_89

Postby Kite » Tue Nov 09, 2004 12:24 pm

Since I'll be up by the bank today I think I'll pull out 20$ andm pick it up.
Kite

Postby Ichigo_89 » Tue Nov 09, 2004 5:57 pm

Hey gang! GOOD NEWS! I was at my local Comic shop today, and Vol.3 does not have that annoying soft-cover laminent stuff on it like there was for Vol.2 (That stuff makes price tags stick) And the major plus is that this volume is the size of both previous volumes!! I mean, HUGE! Well worth it! :thumb:
Ichigo_89

Postby blue whisper » Tue Nov 09, 2004 6:05 pm

ZIPO_MASTER wrote:That's right, Manga fanatics. (Pun not intended) The third volume that've we've waited half a year for is finally coming out Nov.9! *Countdown Time*

Hey- that is today! Yay :D :D! I cannot wait to get to the bookstore and buy it- but that might be a while... :(

.:: Romans 8:28 ::.
ImageImage
blue whisper

Postby dareiq s'an » Tue Nov 09, 2004 6:08 pm

I really want it! but I cant get to a book store until this weekend...
dareiq s'an

Postby GreyRauken » Mon Nov 15, 2004 1:35 pm

Yeah, I really need to get caught up on //Sign and //Liminality ...Hopefully they will fill in a few Questions...

The Road to Rauken is Dangerous...
GreyRauken

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews