Impressions of Oh My Goddess?

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Impressions of Oh My Goddess?

Postby USSRGirl » Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:50 pm

Hmmm well I picked up a volume of this manga at my library called "Queen Sayoko." I loved it!!! Absolutely hillarious.... great characters though they reminded me a LOT of Tenchi Muyo. But just curious because there's no review for it yet. I looked at the first issue and it seemed to contain a lot of...er... offense material. The other volume seemed nearly 100% clean though. How does this series stack up on whole? Thumbs up or down? Also, is 'Ah My Goddess' the same thing or something different (the anime version)?
USSRGirl

Postby rocklobster » Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:41 am

Ah! My Goddess is the same thing. There's a more recent version from Media Blasters that 's a little closer to the manga. The creator also created <I>You're Under Arrest!</i> and did the character designs for <I>Sakura Taisen</i> and <I>Tales of Symphonia</I>. And actually the three godesses represent the three different kinds of love. Belldandy represents companionship, Skuld represents the imaginative side, and Urd represents the sexual side.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews