Rammstein Lives!

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Rammstein Lives!

Postby Stephen » Thu Jul 08, 2004 11:37 pm

It has been 2 years since the cd Mutter made rounds. Rammstein drifts in and out of popular music these days...never really fitting into molds that make them popular. They had a few hits with Du Hast, Engel, and Feuer Frei (from the XXX soundtrack) But anyway...this is not a history lesson. Main point, a new single has been released. Mein Teil. It is amazing. Perhaps part of it is because this is new...but this is some of the best Rammstein I have ever heard. (and I own all there stuff) If you are an industrial fan....or if your a fan of good music in general....keep an eye out. The video is suposed to hit mtv today. Awesome awesome stuff.
Stephen

Postby Zedian » Sat Jul 10, 2004 1:16 am

I actually bought Mutter when it came out...forgot what happened to it. Rammstein surely did crossover industrial music more into the mainstream..., I still remember Du Hast I use to love that song. It's good to hear they didn't completely fade away.
Zedian

Postby Stephen » Sun Jul 11, 2004 11:22 am

I was reading an interesting article about Rammstein the other day, how they had taken Industrial to the masses....and stayed true to there music. One cool thing is, Rammstein copied nobody...and nobody sounds like Rammstein. So there a very unique band. I have managed to get all there cds and dvds over time....but I can't wait for this new cd....I think it comes out either end of this month or end of next month.
Stephen

Postby Zedian » Thu Jul 15, 2004 7:35 pm

Cool beans, I can just imagine them having a song on some sort of a soundtrack like Resident Evil Apocalypse like they way they did with the first film.
Zedian

Postby Stephen » Fri Jul 16, 2004 7:45 pm

I hope they do...so far I know that soundtrack has tracks from...

Slipknot
Rob Zombie
A Perfect Circle

and some other nifty bands.
Stephen

Return to Jam Session