Warp Tour

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Warp Tour

Postby Murphy » Wed Jun 30, 2004 10:15 pm

"Rebels are we, though heavy our hearts will always be... ah no Ball or chain nor prison shall keep we're the rebels of the sacred heart....now ah, bless me father, for i have sinned, but it's the same ol' story, again and again and again, well ah, such is the bread of an every day life from morning to noon to the shadowless night...." Flogging Molly Best Stage presence there.

"...When all soldiers lay there weapons down, or when all kings and all queens reliquish their crowns, or when the only true messiah rescues us from ourselves, it's easy to imagine there will be sorrow, yeah there will be sorrow, yeah there will be sorrow no more..." Bad Religion Second Best

All in all, Warp Tour was well worth the thirty dollars, the two time i hypervenilated, and the split lip. They could have prevented the rap tho =/ I mean Wapred is a punk show ya? Any-way Yeah had to say sommin. :rock:
:dance:
Save Eliot!

I used to be Lain Iwakura but then the voices told me it was too hard to pronounce, so I changed it to Murphy. *Beam*

"i dun wanna be, i dun wanna be me,
i dun wanna be, me anymore. (chorus)

they were throwing at his home,
two glass houses
twenty stones,
fourteen yellow,
six all blue,
could it be worse?
quite doubtful.

(chorus)

two steps forward,
three steps back,
without warning heart attack,
he fell asleep in the snow,
never woke up,
died alone.

(chorus)

please don't dress in black
when you're at his wake
don't go there to mourn
but to celebrate (x2)

(chorus-till end)" -Type O Negative
Murphy

Postby Lynx » Wed Jun 30, 2004 10:19 pm

never heard of the warp tour... (we're talking music here, right? hmm...) anyways, i hope your lip doesn't hurt too bad!!
In my heart's sequestered chambers
Lie truths stripped of poet's gloss...
Lynx

Postby Lochaber Axe » Wed Jun 30, 2004 10:22 pm

It reminds me of the time that some of my friends (who are in a hardcore band), did a song for my youth group. Almost had a mosh pit happen.

Unluckily, I don't have the cash to go to such tours.
Lochaber Axe

Postby KataKOON » Wed Jun 30, 2004 10:24 pm

I'm going to the warped tour on august 11th...so it's good to know it will be cool....

It's especially cool that...Bad Religion and Flogging Molly are my top two most favorite bands...so I know they'll be awesome...the only bad thing? GC and Simple Plan.
KataKOON

Postby Stephen » Wed Jun 30, 2004 10:29 pm

Moved to the music area.
Stephen

Postby ssj2gohan61 » Wed Jun 30, 2004 11:14 pm

i wanted to go but i had softball game and my team comes first my friend got to go though
ssj2gohan61

Return to Jam Session