The Gospel According to Music Media

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

The Gospel According to Music Media

Postby alf4office » Tue Jun 22, 2004 10:10 pm

Hey, My friend Drew, and I are starting a bible study at my church over the summer. The theme is The Gospel According to Music Media. We're going to take different songs and music videos and relate themes found in them back to the gospel.

So far I've found a couple of good songs, but I'm looking for a whole lot more. Whether it's rap, rock, Blues or Show Tunes is irrelevant. I'm just looking for any music I can parallel to the gospel. So please give me and suggestions on music I could use. The name is also up in the air, so any suggestion for that would also be welcome. Thanks for reading.
alf4office

Postby Straylight » Wed Jun 23, 2004 12:12 am

what sort of songs are you looking for? are you trying to find themes in secular music or perhaps find songs written by Christians?

btw, I'm moving this to the music forum
[align=center]
Banner above created using my avatar generator tool.
You know you want try it.
Straylight

Postby alf4office » Wed Jun 23, 2004 3:30 pm

Straylight wrote:what sort of songs are you looking for? are you trying to find themes in secular music or perhaps find songs written by Christians?

btw, I'm moving this to the music forum

Thanks, i forgot about this board.

I'm actually looking for secualr songs. I'm trying to take something created by the world, and show how those emotions and themes demonstrate a basic need for Christ.
alf4office

Return to Jam Session