King's X

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

King's X

Postby GracefulRocker » Tue Jun 22, 2004 2:30 pm

Does anybody else listen to King's X, the hard rock christian band? Their published albums in order of oldest to newest are as follows:

Out of the Silent Planet
Gretchen goes to Nebraska
Faith Hope and Love
Kings X
Dogman
Ear Candy
Best of King's X
Tapehead
Please Come Home...Mr. Bulbous
Manic Moonlight
Black Like Sunday (Released last year)

My favorits songs are "Faith Hope and Love" from the album titled the same, "Dogman" from the album titled the same, "Fish Bowel" from ...Mr. Bulbous, and the popurlarly nicknamed 'Psycic Song' from Faith Hope and Love.
[font="Fixedsys"][color="DarkOrchid"]
Yes, I know I've been gone a while. Forgive me, and if it makes you feel better, blame it on college and chickens.
[/color][/font]

One Day One Room

[SIZE="4"][color="Green"]"Conviction is a luxury of those on the side lines."[/color][/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"][color="SandyBrown"]"...And that's why you need a lightsabre."[/color][/SIZE]

[color="RoyalBlue"]"God hates Fred Phelps."[/color]
GracefulRocker

Postby Pantakrator » Sat Jun 26, 2004 6:16 pm

It's intersesting that you made this thread because I just bought "Out of the Silent Planet" this last week. I haven't gotten a real good listen, but it seems good so far...
Luke 10:22 ... "No one knows who the son is except the Father, and no one knows who the Father is except the Son and those to whom the Son choses to reveal him"

ImageImage
Pantakrator

Postby Spencer » Mon Jun 28, 2004 11:38 am

Me and my dad were fans for awhile, we had like 6 of their albums...I guess we just kind of lost interest.
:)
Spencer

Return to Jam Session