oooohhhhhh

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

oooohhhhhh

Postby Knives » Sat Jun 19, 2004 12:38 pm

Read this http://www.av1611.org/crock/pod.html
These articles are the kind of things that scare ppl away from christianity. Entering sarcastic mode: Ooooh im so sorry that wuv and marcos "supposedly" cussed during an interview. No christians EVER CUSS. And im sorry about the symbol of POD symbols are EEEVIIILLLLL
Knives

Postby CephasWhite » Sat Jun 19, 2004 2:00 pm

Yeah you are right Knives. I just read the thing and I was just :wow!:...:shady:...I listen to almost all the songs from P.O.D. and I did not hear any cussing or swearing in any of their songs or interviews. :mutter:Whoever did that web page should get his head out of his rear-end and gets some facts from the people themselves. That is just stupid.:mutter:
Two Steps From Hell - Tristan <--(click)
†††††††††††††
We have been here long enough to know
That we are all brothers and sisters in Christ,
So if you are in need of help,
We shall give you His advice.

May God add his blessings upon you,
That you will live this day and forever,
And when He comes to the earth again,
We will all go together...

Into Heaven for Eternity...

[SIZE="5"][color="Green"]M[/color][color="Red"]E[/color][color="Green"]R[/color][color="Red"]R[/color][color="Green"]Y[/color] [color="Red"]C[/color][color="Green"]H[/color][color="Red"]R[/color][color="Green"]I[/color][color="Red"]S[/color][color="Green"]T[/color][color="Red"]M[/color][color="Green"]A[/color][color="Red"]S[/color][color="Green"]![/color][color="Red"]![/color][color="Green"]![/color][/SIZE]
CephasWhite

Postby AngelSakura » Sat Jun 19, 2004 4:54 pm

My parents have a web blocker, so I couldn't get on to the "POD and the Works of Darkness" page. What did it say?
Think happy thoughts.
AngelSakura

Postby Hitokiri » Sat Jun 19, 2004 5:23 pm

It pretty much talked bout Marlyn Manson and how P.O.D. doesn't condemn him and hate him even though POD criticizes some Christians (like them :shady: )

I just ignore these guys
Hitokiri

Return to Jam Session