Songs To Burn Your Bridges By...

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Songs To Burn Your Bridges By...

Postby Kkun » Wed Jun 02, 2004 7:36 pm

So, Project 86's new version of their new album is out...did anyone else get it yet? I think it's great, although more angry than their past stuff. The music is absolutely incredible.

So. What's everyone else think?
I'm a shoe-in for hater of the year.
Kkun

Postby Stephen » Wed Jun 02, 2004 7:43 pm

Well I heard this cd back in October when it was released on there website...I actually have one of those old copies now. (there going for like 40 bucks on ebay) I will buy the new copy in the next few days if I see it. I think this new cd is good, but not as good as Drawing Black Lines.
Stephen

Postby Zedian » Wed Jun 02, 2004 11:29 pm

I wanna get it...I was only going to download it off from KaZaa since I'm kinda short on money right now. It isn't working though, so I will just wait and hear some second opinions, then consider buying it.
Zedian

Postby Kkun » Thu Jun 03, 2004 10:15 pm

I'd really like to find an original copy of it, before it was touched up by one Mr. Aaron Sprinkle, but the whole paying loads of money for it on Ebay thing isn't cool.

This new version is almost equal to Drawing Black Lines, in my opinion. I prefer some of the music on STBYBB to some of the stuff on DBL. 'Tis a very very good CD.
Kkun

Postby Stephen » Sun Jun 06, 2004 5:34 pm

You can still get copies of the cd unmixed from Zambooie I belive. Try doing searches online for it. Ebay will cost you about 40 bucks I think. It should still be 10 bucks from Zambooie.
Stephen

Postby Kkun » Mon Jun 14, 2004 2:34 pm

I just checked and sadly, all they have is the new version. Oh well, thanks for the idea. It did lead me to a copy of the Guerilla Rodeo EP. Muaha.

..and sorry for resurrecting dead posts.
Kkun

Return to Jam Session