Cornerstone Festival 2004

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Cornerstone Festival 2004

Postby Zedian » Thu May 13, 2004 8:27 am

I know...I know there are tons of concerts going on and festivals, especially since it is going to be summer. In Bushnell, IL the Cornerstone Festival will be going on from July 1st - July 4th. I was planning on going since me and my mom are going out of state for New Years, and the lineup just looks too tempting for me to not wanna go.

Underoath
Project 86
Skillet
Newsboys
Blindside
Switchfoot
Eisley
Norma Jean
Further Seems Forever
Emery
Dead Poetic
Grits
Jeremy Camp
mewithoutyou
As I lay Dying
Haste the Day
MXPX

Among others of course..its a fine cultivation of song, activities and highly-influential Christian speakers. It still is some time away but I am certainly looking into it. Anyone else going, or maybe for that matter any other festival this summer ?
Zedian

Postby shooraijin » Thu May 13, 2004 9:24 am

That *is* a good lineup! :thumb:
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby glitch1501 » Thu May 13, 2004 11:14 am

i know i cant go to that, and cornerstone florida is coming up, i wish i could go, but its 50$ a day

Glitch's Photostream

He wants them to learn to walk and must therefore take away His hand; and if only the will to walk is really there, He is pleased even with their stumbles.

Healing hands of God have mercy on our unclean souls
once again. Jesus Christ, Light of the World, burning
bright within our hearts forever. Freedom means love
without condition, without beginning or an end. Here's
my heart, let it be forever Yours, only You can make
every new day seem so new.
Every New Day - On Distant Shores - Five Iron Frenzy

Nail pierced hands they run with blood
A splitting brow forced by the thorns
His face is writhing with the pain yet it's comforting to me
Passion - Kutless
:thumb:
glitch1501

Postby Zedian » Thu May 13, 2004 6:29 pm

Haha correction on my part, I meant to say 4th of July, not New Years...geesh what was I thinking.
Zedian

Postby GzusRcks » Fri May 14, 2004 1:24 pm

oo!! Don't forget Relient K and Pillar! They're in the lineup too! There's a whole lot of bands in the lineup, think around 50. It's June 11-12 here and I wanna go soooo bad. Gonna try and get a group together cuz we missed it last year.
Orange Obsessional! :rock:
ImageImageImage
GzusRcks

Postby Hikage_Ninja » Mon May 17, 2004 2:30 am

There are going to be so many AMAZING bands there. I would like...give up anything to go there. And I was THIIIIIS close to going...(use your imaginations). I was going to go with my best friend who lives in TX...but she has family up there...but her dad didn't want to drive on July the 4th... Which I can understand but still...it's quite tragic.
...And I'm just tired enough...if I close my eyes, I could sleep for days... -Alkaline Trio

He's Bear, he's Bear. He's made of human hair. Poke his NOSE and his head GROWS! He's Bear, He's Bear, HE'S BEAR!!

BOOOOOARGH! MY BAND!
Hikage_Ninja

Return to Jam Session