I am going to see AXE!

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

I am going to see AXE!

Postby Stephen » Wed May 05, 2004 9:27 pm

I just found out tonight that I am going to be able to go see The Accident Experiement live! There gonna be playing at a little club outside a local college. For those that do not know who AXE is, the lead singer is Pete Stewart, former lead singer and guitarist for Grammatrain...he also worked with Tait for a spell. There lead guitarist is the former POD guitarist Marcos, and the other 2 guys are from a band called Sprung Monkey. I have wanted to see these guys live since the band started a couple years back....now after all this time there comin to play real close! (stoked) Now the only thing between me and the great show...is getting off of work....*laughs* guess I could always use my sick time I have waiting.....*grin* cough cough...I am not feeling so well.... :grin:
Stephen

Postby Zilch » Thu May 06, 2004 4:29 pm

noooo waaaaayyy....Pete Stewart and Marcos? (faints)
Uh-oh! Your sig have started to move! -- MOES.

I suppose you could find females attracted to you if you stop being bad at flirting. -MSP
Zilch

Postby Stephen » Thu May 06, 2004 6:34 pm

Yeah its offical...guy I work with is coming with me. I got off work today too...so going to buy the tickets tomorrow before work. I will be sure to post pics from the show.

Edit 1: Well I just got back from the show....had to wait outside for 2 hours as one of the local bands did not show...but they let the bands play longer. 2 local bands, a band called Element 80, and of course, AXE played. I have never met such a world class bunch. Marcos Pete and the crew were the most down to earth guys I have talked to in a while. I ended up getting the whole band to sign an AXE shirt, and had my pic taken with Pete Stewart. (post that ASAP) All in all, it was truly amazing. Check AXE out if you get a chance.
Stephen

Postby Stephen » Thu May 13, 2004 12:00 pm

As promised......(poor Pete Stewart blinked in the pic)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Stephen

Postby That Dude » Sun May 16, 2004 1:34 pm

Dude....That's awesome...Next best thing to Grammatrian regrouping.
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Return to Jam Session