I've been savededed!

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

I've been savededed!

Postby Murphy » Thu Mar 18, 2004 6:10 pm

I have discovered the awesome-awesome-ness of The Beatles! They are so cool! Thank you Dirge-Chan! Aishitaru!
Murphy

Postby martinloyola » Thu Mar 18, 2004 11:07 pm

Help! Yesterday Yellow submarine, these are just a few of my favorite things
when I'm feeeeeeling baaadd!!!! lalalalalalalalalalalala (from sound of music modified)

my whole family is one amorphous beetles fan in multiple bodies.... or something wierd like that, ( oh yeah Sgt. pepper's lonely hearts club band)
Vash: In the end...he just couldn't kill a man in cold blood. His daughter's murder goes unpunished. Call him weak, but...it saved both of us.

want to tell your fantasy or science fiction story and need help, try here :cool:

Headbangers United :rock:
martinloyola

Postby Hikage_Ninja » Mon May 17, 2004 5:36 pm

Um...just as a head's up...Murphy...although this thread was a while ago... "Aishitaru!" meaning "I Love You" in Japanese... is an EXTREMELY formal way of saying those three words and it's only used when you're very serious and ready to commit. Most people would use 'suki da' - which means 'I like' - to express themselves.) (Suki desu better to use informally). ^_^ Just thought I would let you know.
...And I'm just tired enough...if I close my eyes, I could sleep for days... -Alkaline Trio

He's Bear, he's Bear. He's made of human hair. Poke his NOSE and his head GROWS! He's Bear, He's Bear, HE'S BEAR!!

BOOOOOARGH! MY BAND!
Hikage_Ninja

Postby shooraijin » Mon May 17, 2004 6:45 pm

<pedantic>It would be 'ai shiteru' or 'ai shite iru' in any case :sweat:</pedantic>
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby Bobtheduck » Thu May 27, 2004 1:02 pm

I have "Ob la di" memorized, and most of "Somebody to love" (aka the theme song to Wonder Years before it was covered by whatshisname)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs Watch this movie なう。 It's legal, free... And it's more than its premise. It's not saying Fast Food is good food. Just watch it.
Legend of Crying Bronies: Twilight's a Princess
Bobtheduck

Return to Jam Session