Fair -- Disappearing World

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Fair -- Disappearing World

Postby Radical Dreamer » Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:39 am

On February 9th, Aaron Sprinkle's band Fair released their new album, "Disappearing World," their first album since their debut in 2006, "The Best Worst-Case Scenario." I fell in love with their first album back in 2006, and now, four years later, I think I'm headed that direction with their newest! Check out a sampling of their music on their PureVolume, and check out the review of "Disappearing World" on absolutepunk.net. And discuss! Are you all excited for the release/have you already picked up a copy?

One last note: Aaron Marsh provides guest vocals on track 8, "The Worst of Your Wear." Amaziiiinnnggg!
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby That Dude » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:57 pm

I might have to check this one out. I haven't really listened to Fair much, but I know Sprinkle does quality stuff.
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Return to Jam Session