R. I. P. Jasmine You (Versailles bassist)

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

R. I. P. Jasmine You (Versailles bassist)

Postby RobinSena » Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:04 pm

I searched the forums, and nothing came up, so sorry if this is a duplicate. I figured that if we have any Versailles fans on here, I'd make sure that they hear of this..

Anyway, I just noticed this announcement of Versailles' myspace page, even though it's 1.5 months old...
" wrote:Announcement :

Although Jasmine You had taken time off because of some health issues, we learned that he had past in the early morning of August 9th.

Because this news is so sudden, the members and staff are all dumbfounded by the news and trying hard to accept it.

After his family is notified and updated about the details and after we receive their consent, we will inform you. We hope to get the fan's understanding in this situation.

As for announcements about future activities of the band, they will be postponed for the moment.

Rest In Peace

Definitely sad, I just wish I had heard about this earlier. Also, stole this from Wikipedia: "On August 11, it was announced that their upcoming album has been postponed indefinitely until further notice due to the death of Jasmine You. . Their scheduled live for August 23 was also cancelled. On August 16, it was announced that they have no plans to break up, but have still yet to consider their future."
FKA: ChurchPunk[SIZE="1"]
MOES: Sig. Or sig not. There is no scroll.
[/SIZE]
RobinSena

Postby Hana Ryuuzaki » Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:23 pm

[font="palatino Linotype"]>< This is so sad... I wonder what they'll do now...

RIP, Jasmine. We love you. <3[/font]
[SIGPIC]http://christiananime.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9906&dateline=1214542817[/SIGPIC]
[SIZE="1"][color="Plum"]WHY GOD MADE J-ROCK: Kamijo[/color][/SIZE]
[color="LightBlue"][SIZE="3"][font="Century Gothic"]Crucify My Love, If My Love Is Blind...[/SIZE][/color][/font]
Hana Ryuuzaki

Postby yukoxholic » Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:22 pm

I know I actually heard about this a few days ago. It is the saddest thing ever! I really hope Versailles doesn't replace him with a new member when they decide to continue on because seriously no one could replace Jasmine. ;__;
yukoxholic

Return to Jam Session