What Song is Currently Stuck in your Head?

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Postby Radical Dreamer » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:04 pm

Michael Jackson's "The Way You Make Me Feel" has been stuck in my head all week long. XD It's pretty awesome.
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby WhiteMage212 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:38 pm

Good Life by OneRepublic. Its the song i'll listen to when I travel, because it to me describes what traveling to an unfamilar city is like. When I walk out of an airport now, I'll make sure to put on my head phones and play this song. Im disipointed though that The had to say that one bad word. I bet he was pressured to write it in to the lyrics. Overall, good uplifting song. Puts a smile on my face every time. Can't wait to get the full album!
In the beginning, God created HTML...- R. Zion
Men cry not for themselves, but for there comrades.-FF7 Crisis Core
"If it's not the gun that takes you down, it's the pen- myself
Know God, No fear.
If it doesn't fit, you must edIT! MOES. http://www.christiananime.net/showthread.php?t=43825[/URL].
WhiteMage212

Postby That Dude » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:08 pm

I forgot the name of the song, but I've had one by My Epic stuck in my head for the last few hours.
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Postby Lilac#18 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:36 pm

Mary Mary - Seattle
FKA Selenite
B careful of bad habits u form when ur single. In most cases u'll carry them over into ur marriage! - Damita Haddon

"Apparently, it takes more than just the sword." - Mirai (Future) Trunks

24When you lie down, you shall not be afraid; yes, you shall lie down, and your sleep shall be sweet. Proverbs 3:24 AMP

@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Lilac#18

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:24 pm

I've got some classical song stuck in my head, but I don't know what it is! :( I think it was in the intro for the BBC Jane Eyre....
You can find out things about the past that you never knew. And from what you've learned, you may see some things differently in the present. You're the one that changes. Not the past.
- Ellone, Final Fantasy VIII

"There's a difference between maliciously offending somebody - on purpose - and somebody being offended by...truth. If you're offended by the truth, that's your problem. I have no obligation to not offend you if I'm speaking the truth. The truth is supposed to offend you; that's how you know you don't got it."
- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby That Dude » Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:14 am

When I Go Out -by- Five Iron Frenzy.
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:49 pm

"Outside" by The Age of Information

What has done can never change
And all your words just make this harder
You're a faithless martyr
Who has
Lost so much along the way
These bloody hands can not escape this
But I cannot face this
Anymore....
You can find out things about the past that you never knew. And from what you've learned, you may see some things differently in the present. You're the one that changes. Not the past.

"There's a difference between maliciously offending somebody - on purpose - and somebody being offended by...truth. If you're offended by the truth, that's your problem. I have no obligation to not offend you if I'm speaking the truth. The truth is supposed to offend you; that's how you know you don't got it."
- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby Blacklight » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:48 pm

Rigor Mortis, by Grave Robber.

♥♥
[color="Blue"]@)[/color][color="Green"]}~`,~[/color]
[font="Book Antiqua"][color="DeepSkyBlue"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color][/font]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[color="Pink"]chatbot 03:36 - Blacklight asks, are you sane?
My answer: It's hard to say, really.[/color]
Blacklight

Postby Hitomi » Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:46 pm

no more sorrow by linkin park and monster by skillet
Hitomi

Postby Scarecrow » Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:35 am

You Jerk... I don't know who sings it but it's an old song from the 90's... "When I could finally say.. You jerk (you jerk), you are such a jerk. There are other words but they just don't work"

ARGGGH! Get it out of my head please!!!! I was humming and singing this stupid song all day >.<
"Take me down, shake me out. Give me a brain, that I might know You better"
Scarecrow

Postby That Dude » Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:38 am

A River Flows In The Desert -by- So Long Forgotten.
That Dude

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:59 am

"Believe" by Skillet

- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby jadeTheshade » Tue May 04, 2010 2:12 pm

the_wolfs_howl (post: 1388195) wrote:"Believe" by Skillet
:thumb:

'i like my sitar'- Dr bombay...>.>
:eyeroll:
[font="Book Antiqua"]two roads diverged in a wood and i
took the one less traveled by
and that has made all the difference
-Robert F[color="black"][color="Blue"][/color][/color]rost[/font]
jadeTheshade