The "Song You Have On Endless Repeat" Thread

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Postby That Dude » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:35 pm

The album

Sainthood -by- Tegan and Sara.
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:26 am

"Don't Wake Me" by Skillet - I had a dream about my best friend, and couldn't help thinking of this song.
You can find out things about the past that you never knew. And from what you've learned, you may see some things differently in the present. You're the one that changes. Not the past.
- Ellone, Final Fantasy VIII

"There's a difference between maliciously offending somebody - on purpose - and somebody being offended by...truth. If you're offended by the truth, that's your problem. I have no obligation to not offend you if I'm speaking the truth. The truth is supposed to offend you; that's how you know you don't got it."
- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:59 am

"When It All Goes Away" by David Hodges
You can find out things about the past that you never knew. And from what you've learned, you may see some things differently in the present. You're the one that changes. Not the past.

"There's a difference between maliciously offending somebody - on purpose - and somebody being offended by...truth. If you're offended by the truth, that's your problem. I have no obligation to not offend you if I'm speaking the truth. The truth is supposed to offend you; that's how you know you don't got it."
- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby RainbowSounds » Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:21 pm

The Exit - Forgive Durden
RainbowSounds

Postby That Dude » Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:27 pm

RainbowSounds (post: 1378161) wrote:The Exit - Forgive Durden

I was literally just listening to this a little while ago!

One that is getting heavy rotation right now is the album

The Fragile Army -by- The Polyphonic Spree.
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Postby Ante Bellum » Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:33 pm

Cherish by Ai Otsuka.
I saw it in an animation on YouTube, so it's sad to listen to. (Animation was kind of a sad one.)
Ante Bellum

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:24 am

I guess I've really been listening a lot to David Hodges' album The Rising.

- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby That Dude » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:02 pm

Wrong Body -by- As Cities Burn. It's been being played quite a bit recently.
That Dude

Postby RainbowSounds » Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:00 pm

Clouds - The Morning Light
"Life is like woodshavings. Except when its in a pail, because then its a pail of woodshavings."
RainbowSounds

Postby SeraphicCharm » Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:50 pm

Ayu's Euro Mega-Mix (Y&Co. Mix) by Ayumi Hamasaki.......so fun! the first part of it is my cell ring tone!
SeraphicCharm

Postby That Dude » Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:26 am

Total Brutal -by- Austrian Death Machine.
That Dude

Postby Blacklight » Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:17 pm

About last week I have been listening to "Skeletons" by Grave Robber quite a bit, probably because it was the first song I heard by them.
Now, I've got Modern Morbid Prophecies by Dead Poetic.
(And various songs by Grave Robber.)
(Yeah, it doesn't always come down to one song for me.)
[color="Blue"]@)[/color][color="Green"]}~`,~[/color]
[font="Book Antiqua"][color="DeepSkyBlue"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color][/font]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[color="Pink"]chatbot 03:36 - Blacklight asks, are you sane?
My answer: It's hard to say, really.[/color]
Blacklight

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:29 am

"At First Sight" by Submersed

- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby That Dude » Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:25 am

I was listening to Come Now, Sleep -by- As Cities Burn a lot over the last week while I was on my missions trip.
That Dude

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:54 pm

Vivaldi's "Four Seasons". Ah, bliss ^_^

- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:32 am

"The Heart Never Lies" by McFly - sappy love song ftw!

- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby ILurvMusic » Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:04 pm

[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="Orange"]Well as of right now the song that I have on endless repeat is I'm Ready by Alicia Keys![/color][/font]
[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="LightBlue"]"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?' Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."

by Maryanne Williamson
[/color][/font]
ILurvMusic

Postby Hohenheim » Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:17 pm

City of Blinding Lights - U2
[font="Arial Black"]"But I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness." - excerpt from the novel Brave New World[/font]

[font="Century Gothic"]"Is all this striving after ultimate meaning a massive delusion, a gigantic wish-fulfillment?...Could our symbol-rich world be of interest only to a pitiless nihilist? I do not think so." - Simon Conway Morris[/font]

[font="Century Gothic"]"Faith seeks understanding. I do not seek to understand that I may believe, but I believe in order to understand." - St. Anselm of Canterbury[/font]
Hohenheim

Postby Rusty Claymore » Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:08 pm

Witch Doctor - I don't know who performs it but it is (c) to David Seville.
Proverbs 31:32 "...when she watches anime, she keeps the room well lit and sits at a safe distance."
Rusty Claymore

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:18 pm

"Still Alive" by Lisa Miskovsky

- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby That Dude » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:26 pm

I've had La Dispute's album "Somewhere At The Bottom Of The River Between Vega And Altair" on very heavy rotation. It's an amazing CD.
That Dude

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Thu May 06, 2010 6:46 am

"On Eagles' Wings" by Theocracy

:rock: :rock: :rock: :angel: Kyaaaa, this is such an awesome song!

You raise my spirit to the sky above to fly away
To fly on eagles' wings
You lift the fallen back on high again to coronate
The King above all kings
All honor
All glory
Raise to Your Majesty on eagles' wings

:rock: :rock: :rock:

- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby Davidizer13 » Thu May 06, 2010 7:40 am

Slingshot - Daytona USA 2 OST

It's really cheesy, like pretty much every other Sega song with lyrics, but the guy singing it (Dennis St. James) puts so much enthusiasm into it, it's awesome.

Also, if you like Engrish, check out the Takenobu Mitsuyoshi version. It's...wow.
We are loved even though we suck.

Psalms 37:37 (NHEB)
Mark the perfect man, and see the upright, for there is a future for the man of peace.
Davidizer13

Postby LynnAya » Fri May 07, 2010 2:48 am

Bolero
By: DBSK / Tohoshinki

Such an inspiratinal and powerful song. ^_^
Very encouraging lyrics, beautiful melody, and lovely vocals~!

Here is a link to the music video on YouTube if anyone is interested:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZwPBBV8yYc
[color="Pink"]"Here's the bing bang theory...God spoke & BANG it happened."[/color] (^_^)
LynnAya

Postby TheSubtleDoctor » Fri May 07, 2010 7:44 am

Shoji Meguro - "Heartbeat, Heartbreak" (from the Persona 4 OST)
TheSubtleDoctor

Postby LynnAya » Sat May 08, 2010 1:52 pm

COLORS ~ Melody & Harmony
By: DBSK [Micky Yoochun and Hero Jaejoong]

Such a kyute and sweet song~! <3
[color="Pink"]"Here's the bing bang theory...God spoke & BANG it happened."[/color] (^_^)
LynnAya

Postby TGJesusfreak » Thu May 13, 2010 9:30 pm

Puppet - Thousand Foot Krutch
TGJesusfreak

Location: USA... Earth... the milky way galaxy... the universe...

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Thu May 20, 2010 2:35 am

"Lights Out" by Breaking Benjamin. Mainly because I was writing about Light from Death Note :P

- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Previous

Return to Jam Session