Razia's Shadow: A Musical

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Razia's Shadow: A Musical

Postby Radical Dreamer » Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:25 pm

So I only just discovered this the other day, but I'm pretty much already in love with it and I've got a copy headed to me in the mail. XD

For those of you who haven't heard of it, it's a musical written by Forgive Durden, with at least 12 guest singers, including but not limited to:

Casey Crescenzo of The Dear Hunter
Aaron Weiss of mewithoutYou
Max Beamis of Say Anything
Chris Conley of Saves the Day
Greta Salpeter of The Hush Sound

Etc. etc. and so forth. It's basically incredible! You can see some illustrations of the characters and listen to clips from the songs here, and if you click on the last orange button, it'll take you to Forgive Durden's blog, where you can hear the entire album streamed. Enjoy and discuss!
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby LadyRushia » Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:38 pm

I need a money.
So I can has a purchase.
Fanfiction (updated 1/1/11)-- Lucky Star--Ginsaki ch. 4
[color="Magenta"]Sometimes I post things.[/color]
Image Image Image
LadyRushia

Postby chibiphonebooth » Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:45 pm

ugghhh i wantttt thissssss

ads;lkf;airehahaaer8thns;hneehrw
ranstehr
whransthrggftrtmh
mh
r5ha5ehar5heh
ImageImageImage

[font="Impact"][SIZE="3"][color="SeaGreen"]"Savannah's signature: ruining serious since 2008"[/color][/SIZE][/font]

[font="Georgia"][color="Orange"][url=yourtoesaremissing.deviantart.com]Visit my DA X3[/url][/color][/font]
chibiphonebooth

Postby Kkun » Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:11 am

If I could find a #$(*&#$$%(#*$&(#*$& copy anywhere then I'd throw in my two cents, but that is nigh impossible at this point.
I'm a shoe-in for hater of the year.
Kkun

Postby Radical Dreamer » Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:38 am

Kkun (post: 1267048) wrote:If I could find a #$(*&#$$%(#*$&(#*$& copy anywhere then I'd throw in my two cents, but that is nigh impossible at this point.

Internet!

http://www.bestbuy.com

It is awesome!

Unless you don't wanna pay for shipping, but I only paid like, $1.50 extra. XD
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Kkun » Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:12 pm

I don't want to wait, Corrie. :| I want instant gratification.
Kkun

Postby Cognitive Gear » Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:05 pm

I need this album. Not just a digital copy, but the full physical album. I'm rather frustrated that no one seems to have it in store yet.

It's great, though. The fact that the entire thing is being streamed is sating me, for the time being.
[font="Tahoma"][SIZE="2"]"It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things."

-Terry Pratchett[/SIZE][/font]
Cognitive Gear

Postby Radical Dreamer » Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:06 pm

Cognitive Gear (post: 1267136) wrote:I need this album. Not just a digital copy, but the full physical album. I'm rather frustrated that no one seems to have it in store yet.

It's great, though. The fact that the entire thing is being streamed is sating me, for the time being.

Yeah, I thought the same thing. XD The art is way too awesome to pass up for just a digital copy. XD I can't wait 'til mine comes in!

Radical Dreamer

Postby Kkun » Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:35 pm

Man, I broke down and decided to listen to it. It's pretty fantastic so far. Chris Conley completely owns "Toba the Tura."
Kkun

Postby Radical Dreamer » Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:15 pm

Kkun (post: 1267158) wrote:Man, I broke down and decided to listen to it. It's pretty fantastic so far. Chris Conley completely owns "Toba the Tura."

Dude yes, "Toba the Tura" is one of my very favorite songs on the album. XD Along with that, "The Exit," "The Missing Piece," "It's True Love," "The Spider and the Lamps," "Genesis," . . . basically all the songs are amazing. XD Those are the ones I could listen to over and over again, though. XD I also really love the character singing in "Doctor Doctor." So awesome. XD

Radical Dreamer

Postby That Dude » Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:15 am

Sounds pretty rad so far...Though what sold it for me was Aaron Weiss.
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Postby Fish and Chips » Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:16 am

If there is not an animated adaption of this using the art from the character page, I am going to be incredibly disappointed.

In the world that is, not the album. Which is amazing.
Fish and Chips

Return to Jam Session