Living Sacrifice.

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Living Sacrifice.

Postby HiddenWoodchuck » Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:29 am

I know there are a few people here who like them, but wasn't sure if they had heard LS is back together. Soooo yeah, the band is back and they have two new songs up on myspace. I'm pretty happy about this :rock:

http://www.myspace.com/livingsacrifice
HiddenWoodchuck

Postby Sheenar » Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:49 am

I hate to say this, but I didn't know they broke up. :sweat:

Man, am I out of the loop... but that is awesome that they are back together. I'll have to check out those songs...
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby HiddenWoodchuck » Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:26 am

WHAT?! You are suppose to know these things. LEAVE THIS TOPIC NOW! :bootout:

Nah, it's all good. :) They split up in 2005 actually... right after the "In Memoriam" CD came out. The new songs are pretty awesome me thinks.
HiddenWoodchuck

Postby That Dude » Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:10 am

I'm happy that they got back together.
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Return to Jam Session