Krystal Meyers!-love her!

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Krystal Meyers!-love her!

Postby 12praiseGOD » Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:16 pm

Hey guys, I just discovered who she was, but I don't know how popular she is. :sweat: What do ya think about her! My favorite song of hers is anticonformity.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soy-OMRV0xs&feature=related
I also like stand and scream
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e0eCq4G24A
also like fire, make some noise, etc. What are your favorites?

God bless you guys!
[color="Red"]If GOD brings you to it, He will bring you through it.- unknown.[SIZE="3"][color="Magenta"][color="Red"][/color][/color][/SIZE]:angel:[/color]

[color="Lime"][color="Lime"]"GOD isn't sitting far away with a magnifying glass, but HE is an ever present GOD" -unknown :thumb:

-meaning he is with us all the time.[/color][/color]

[color="Magenta"]"If you don't trust your wings, you'll be caught in the mountain."-myself:angel:

meaning- "If you don't trust GOD, you'll be caught in the problem."- myself[/color]

[color="Red"]@)}[/color][color="YellowGreen"]-'-,[/color]

[color="Red"]"The farthest distance between a problem and a solution, is the distance between your knees and the floor."- unknown.[/color]
12praiseGOD

Postby sharien chan » Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:04 am

I like her stuff too. I love that song Lovely Traces the most. Makes me cry
sharien chan

Postby Lostinnarnia » Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:40 am

ah yes i saw her in concert awhile back:P
i like collide and um i think the other song is love on the run
lol:P
Every human’s heart is tainted with evil, mine is no different, I try to suppress it but many times it is overwhelming. My heart tears like paper. I am weak for I am human. I needed a reason to live. Suicide wavered on my mind but in the end as I gave my life to Christ my torn heart was sewn back together.
Lostinnarnia

Postby That Dude » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:19 am

I honestly haven't heard much of her stuff at all. Though I did see her in concert and she was better than I thought that she would be.
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Return to Jam Session