Back Breaker.

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Back Breaker.

Postby everdred12a » Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:38 pm

Why is there no thread for Back Breaker? Is The Showdown too high voltage for Jam Session now? Back Breaker dropped just this week; only a few days ago. And all I have to say

is

GET OFF THE ROPES.

This record made me so happy. "Temptation..." was kind of a disappointment considering the high hopes I'm sure everyone had after Chorus, but I think it's safe to say that the boys are back in full force with Back Breaker.

So uh, my favorites at the moment are [Cerberus] The Hellhound Awaits, [Hephaestus] The Hammer of the Gods, and [Aphrodite] The Disillusionaire. The others are great, don't get me wrong. But these are my favorites.

tl;dr - Back Breaker. GET OFF THE ROPES. Discuss. Nao.

everdred12a

Postby Kkun » Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:39 pm

This album is so heavy that I had to get a forklift to take it out to my car. It's THAT heavy.
I'm a shoe-in for hater of the year.
Kkun

Postby Stephen » Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:43 pm

The Showdown are pretty good. I dig there stuff from what I have heard.
Stephen

Postby That Dude » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:24 am

It sounds like I might have to check this one out sometime. Chorus was good, Temptation not so much at all...So if it's better than Temptation it should be worth checking out.
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Postby Tommy » Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:55 pm

I might like this CD more than Chorus.
Maybe I'm just saying that because I'm huge into it, but my physical copy of this cd literally is so manly it has chest hairs. And yes, I do know where a chest is on a CD.

It goes without saying.
This album owns Tempation...
FKA Tom Dincht

Check out my band if you've got the time.
http://encompass1.bandcamp.com/
Tommy

Return to Jam Session