Attention Brave Saint Saturn Fans!

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Attention Brave Saint Saturn Fans!

Postby KagayakiWashi » Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:43 pm

If you're really hardcore then you don't need this (OK, maybe you do....), but if you were a late comer (like me) then you might find this interesting. Brave Saint Saturn's first album (the $50 rare "So Far From Home) is now available on iTunes! Additionally (and you guys probably already knew this), the band plans to release a new CD September 15th.
"To be a good listener, you must acquire a musical culture...you must be familiar with the history and development of music, you must listen...to receive music you have to open your ears and wait for the music, you must believe that it is something you need ...to listen is an effort, and just to hear has no merit. A duck hears also." - Igor Stravinsky
Are you hurting? Struggling with something? Need an ear? Check out The Hopeline! https://www.thehopeline.com/CSDefault.aspx
The Blog! http://kagayakiwashi.livejournal.com/
KagayakiWashi

Location: Constantly chasing the dragonfly of love....or something like that

Postby That Dude » Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:50 pm

They are finally releasing their third CD?!!?!??!?!?!?! Excitement!!!!!
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Postby ShiroiHikari » Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:24 pm

A new album?! YESSSSSSS.
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Postby Tommy » Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:58 pm

Yeah, I talked to Reese about it at Soulfest.
It's gonna be off the hook.
FKA Tom Dincht

Check out my band if you've got the time.
http://encompass1.bandcamp.com/
Tommy

Postby That Dude » Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:04 am

So the CD looks totally rad already...
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Postby Ashley » Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:27 pm

Dude, third album is FINALLY here?! Hurray! =D
Ashley

Postby Zilch » Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:15 pm

I've always liked Reese's voice, although the odd thing is that I only REALLY noticed it on Showbread's "Matthais Replaces Judas". I'ma keep an eye on this one.
Uh-oh! Your sig have started to move! -- MOES.

I suppose you could find females attracted to you if you stop being bad at flirting. -MSP
Zilch

Postby Monkey J. Luffy » Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:42 pm

just got the second CD at soulfest. Flippin' amazing. Can't wait to get the other two.
Monkey J. Luffy

Postby Kuro-Mizu » Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:02 pm

OMG I wish I used itunes so I could actually buy it LOL

and wow about time XD
CAA does the FACE!
ImageImageImage
Formerly Known As Vernhal
//My Devart\\//My Sheezyart\\
Kuro-Mizu

Postby Kkun » Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:45 pm

So Far From Home is pretty good. : ) I got my copy for like ten bucks a long time ago, though. It definitely isn't worth $50 even if it's selling for that much. Thanks to iTunes, people don't have to be ripped off anymore. It isn't that great. >_> The Light of Things Hoped For, however, is stellar.

I'm so excited about the new record, despite what I'm about to say. I've been following its production for a long time now. I think Starling is fantastic but the other song they posted a while back is terrible. Oi vey. Reese sounds like he was smoking crack and doing his best Adam Sandler impersonation.
I'm a shoe-in for hater of the year.
Kkun

Postby That Dude » Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:47 pm

Hey where can you hear the new songs? On their main webpage?
That Dude

Postby That Dude » Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:14 am

So I love "Starling" and the other two songs are pretty good. I don't think that the CD will measure up to "The Light Of Things Hoped For" but it sounds like it'll be pretty rad still.
That Dude

Postby Kkun » Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:32 am

Despite the release of a couple of new songs, seeing as it was supposed to come out yesterday but no one has it yet, I'm currently convinced that it was actually conceived of as a sick, elaborate joke on the part of Reese Roper and co. I will be believe otherwise once I hear the rest of the album for myself.
I'm a shoe-in for hater of the year.
Kkun

Postby That Dude » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:18 am

Maybe there are just some shipping delays...Who knows? I thought it was available only from the internets.
That Dude

Postby Peanut » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:33 am

That Dude (post: 1259610) wrote:Maybe there are just some shipping delays...Who knows? I thought it was available only from the internets.

It's available on their website and that's about it right now...why iTunes doesn't have it right now is a complete mystery to me...
CAA's Resident Starcraft Expert

goldenspines wrote:Its only stealing if you don't get caught.
Peanut

Return to Jam Session