Odd Indian music video

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Odd Indian music video

Postby Aleolus » Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:25 am

OK, I just found a link to this on another forum. Anyone happen to understand Indian to explain what the song is actually about? The guy didn't translate it, just put in subs as to what he thought it sounded like they were singing in English.

Crazy Indian Video
"Please stand down, I don't want meaningless bloodshed!" chaos-Xenosaga

"Who are you?"
"If I knew that, I wouldn't be suffering." - Hakuro, Utawarerumono

"Dirty thoughts are bad!" Mahoro, Mahoromatic

Help my dragons to grow, please!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Aleolus

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:41 am

Lol I love this video. "HAVE YOU BEEN HIGH TODAAAY??"

Oh and there's some bad language in the video. Just a warning. XD
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby Stephen » Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:53 am

Moved to the music board.
Stephen

Postby Radical Dreamer » Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:41 pm

Is understanding the real words really necessary? I think that's the question we should really be asking ourselves. XDD

I've seen this before. Pretty hilarious, though yeah, watch out for some questionable content and language.

And no, to answer the initial question, I have no idea what they're really saying. XD
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Wild Eagle » Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:16 pm

It's in Tamil. However, I only know one or two words in Tamil (I speak Hindi and even my Hindi is pretty bad ^_^; ) so I can't really translate it. I recognize the actor though and have seen him on various posters advertising for Tamil movies.
"Have mercy on me O God, according to your unfailing love; according to your great compassion, blot out my transgressions" Psalm 51:1

"Though you have made me see troubles, many and bitter, you will restore my life again; from the depths of the earth, you will again bring me up." Psalm 71:20

"An eye for an eye, will only make the whole world blind."- Mahatma Gandhi
Wild Eagle

Postby SnoringFrog » Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:29 pm

I adore this song, and if you search, there IS a translatoin somewhere on Youtube, but it was a tad difficult to find, and I'm not sure I have the link anymore, but I aboslutely love this vid, and I really like the song itself as well.
UC Pseudonym wrote:For a while I wasn't sure how to answer this, and then I thought "What would Batman do?" Excuse me while I find a warehouse with a skylight...
[SIZE="7"][color="MediumTurquoise"]Cobalt Figure 8[/color][/SIZE]
DeviantArt || Myspace || Facebook || Greasemonkey Scripts || Stylish Userstyles
SnoringFrog

Postby Tommy » Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:21 pm

Reminds me of "ALL ALONG, WON'T YOU PUMP UP MY RETARD, WON'T YOU FILL MY UP WITH TAR, AT YOUR PARTY LAYING BEARS!"
FKA Tom Dincht

Check out my band if you've got the time.
http://encompass1.bandcamp.com/
Tommy

Postby Ingemar » Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:01 pm

I thought the video was awesome BEFORE someone slapped those stupid subtitles on them.
Job 7:16

I loathe my life; I would not live forever. Let me alone, for my days are but a breath.
Ingemar

Return to Jam Session