Friends of Night

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Friends of Night

Postby SnoringFrog » Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:43 am

Some of my friends have a band, and they're trying to get me to learn to play bass and join to be their bassist/screamer. This isn't that band. FoN spawned from our random recordings of songs that made no sense or had no point; these songs wre normally created very late at night, hence our name. I finally got around to making us a Myspace, so here it is: http://myspace.com/friendsofnight. We only have one song up so far, but we've got more that we just need to get recorded and plenty of ideas for new stuff to make, so hopefully that'll all be up soon.
UC Pseudonym wrote:For a while I wasn't sure how to answer this, and then I thought "What would Batman do?" Excuse me while I find a warehouse with a skylight...
[SIZE="7"][color="MediumTurquoise"]Cobalt Figure 8[/color][/SIZE]
DeviantArt || Myspace || Facebook || Greasemonkey Scripts || Stylish Userstyles
SnoringFrog

Postby Tyrel » Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:42 am

hehe.. I remember when some of my friends lost their bassist and decided they'd make me the bassist for the show less than a month away.... ah, Good times.
Tyrel

Postby SnoringFrog » Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:32 pm

Friends of Night now has a second song! It was more of a test run for me w/ my voice than anything ((I learned that w/e I'm doing, I need to do it differently, my throat is killing me atm)), but it was fun and sounded almost decent, so we put it up. Even if it is just random drumming&screaming ((no other instruments because none of the members who can play aside from the drummer were present)).
UC Pseudonym wrote:For a while I wasn't sure how to answer this, and then I thought "What would Batman do?" Excuse me while I find a warehouse with a skylight...
[SIZE="7"][color="MediumTurquoise"]Cobalt Figure 8[/color][/SIZE]
DeviantArt || Myspace || Facebook || Greasemonkey Scripts || Stylish Userstyles
SnoringFrog

Return to Jam Session