Went to see Shane & Shane/Bebo Norman

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Went to see Shane & Shane/Bebo Norman

Postby SolidÃ…rmor » Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:27 am

It was a great concert! My wife and I had a blast, Shane&Shane were amazing, and so funny on stage. There music just reaches out grabs you and smacks the Holy Spirit in you. And Bebo Norman's guitar talent is something I wished I had, when he sang "The Hammer Holds" acapella tears streamed down my face...then there were these hoity-toity girls in front of us who were determined to talk the entire time show off their "Iphones, and one of them actually made out with her "emo" boyfriend during the singing. It was quite offensive...why would anyone go to a concert of worship and make out like that in front of other people? Are you really that disrespectful?!?

Other than that it was a pretty good night, my wife and I decided to sponsor a child through Compassion International, and though it'll put a bit of a strain on our Christmas shopping, it's all for God and spreading His love to those who need it most.
Bless me indeed
Open wide my horizons to share your name
Bless me indeed
Let your hand keep me
from harm and pain
Bless me
Bless me
SolidÃ…rmor

Return to Jam Session