Lifehouse: Who We Are

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Lifehouse: Who We Are

Postby K. Ayato » Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:11 pm

I just bought Lifehouse's new CD called Who We Are and listened to it not too long ago. I think it's a good album. Vocals are surprisingly clearer than on their previous self-titled release, and the new single "First Time" is a nice catchy tune. Has anyone else tried out their songs?
K. Ayato: What happens if you press the small red button?

*Explosion goes off in the movie*

mechana2015: Does that answer your question?

K. Ayato: Perfectly.

Prayer sister of kaji, sticksabuser, Angel37, and Doubleshadow --Love you guys! :)
K. Ayato

Postby Sammy Boy » Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:46 am

I actually really like this band.

I have their first three albums so far, and am keen to get this one, but I was told by the guy at the music store that there are 3 versions, so I am going to wait and see what they and pick the one that I think gives me most value for my money. :)

Do you like any of their other songs?

I like "Into the Sun", "Come Back Down", "Unknown", and others. Actually I like many of their songs, don't know why, as I am not really into music with English / American lyrics.

Must be their "coolness" factor, lol.
Sammy Boy

Postby yukoxholic » Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:26 pm

Lifehouse is such an awesome band! Thank goodness they learned how to open their mouths wider so we can hear their great voices. ;)

Their cover of "You Belong To Me" is really sweet. Other songs: Days Go By, You and Me, The End Has Only Begun, and Everything which is a beautiful song are good ones from the band.
yukoxholic

Postby Sammy Boy » Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:37 pm

I just bought this album the other day. My favourite song would have to be "Learn You Inside Out".
Sammy Boy

Return to Jam Session