Otis Redding

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Old School Music!

Postby KhakiBlueSocks » Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:12 am

Okay, I've been reading through the treads in the Jam Session forum, and I have to say, I'm shocked nobody on this ENTIRE forum nobody mentined Otis Redding, Aretha Franklin, James Brown, Smokey Robinson or ANY of these great Old School artists!

Let's talk about 'em here!

(Edit -- Originally the name of the thread was supposed to be "Old School Music", but I hit Enter too soon. Sorry!)
Joshua: Hebrew -The LORD is Salvation

" wrote:RustyClaymore 11:27 - Ah yes, Socks is the single raindrop responsible for the flood. XD

Check out my new anime review blog, "The Cajun Samurai"

http://thecajunsamurai.wordpress.com/
KhakiBlueSocks

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:24 pm

I've got a box set of The Monterey International Pop festival that has a while set by Otis Redding on it. That's some good stuff, there.
Image Image

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Purple"]For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this: that one died for all, therefore all died; and he that died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf. II Corinthians 5:14-15[/color][/font]
Blitzkrieg1701

Location: Washington, DC (when I'm not in an alternate universe)

Return to Jam Session