Cornerstone 2007

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Cornerstone 2007

Postby TallasLint » Thu May 03, 2007 8:04 pm

I recieved a program in the mail about Cornerstone 2007 in Bushnell, Illinois for this summer, and I was flipping through it and was very shocked to see that they're doing seminars on Japanese culture, J-pop and anime this year. They're going to air Space Battleship Yamato, Haibane Renmei and Only Yesterday.

But I thought that was really cool that they're going to do this, and I would be very interested in the discussions that go on there, so I thought I'd bring it to the attention of people here.

<a href="http://www.flickerings.com/2007/index.htm">Here's</a> the website that has more details about it. I figured since this was a christian anime forum, I should bring to people's attention this event.

(I wasn't really sure where this should go...so if it is in the wrong category, I apologize.)
Lint.
TallasLint

Postby Stephen » Thu May 03, 2007 8:27 pm

Moved to the music board.
Stephen

Postby Sheol777 » Fri May 04, 2007 1:59 am

Ah, Cornerstone

/wistful

I haven't been there since '99....I would highly recommend that anyone go if they can. Some of the best memories of my life were made there.

I could go on....
Image........... My Deep Space Nine Podcast ........... My Anime List...........
Sheol777

Postby PigtailsJazz » Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:28 pm

I'll be there again this year :)
PigtailsJazz

Postby Mr. Rogers » Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:55 pm

I was gonna go, but the friends I was gonna go with aren't going to be going now, so I have no way there. I was looking forward to seeing the art and the week of information on Japanese culture. T_T
Mr. Rogers

Postby Seppuku » Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:54 pm

T-T cornerstone, sniff... ive been wanting to go for so long now.

[url=myspace.com/seppukuasylum]myspace.com/seppukuasylum[/url]

"Theres no such thing as trolls!"
Then how do you explain the dead unicorns?
Seppuku

Return to Jam Session