concert

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

concert

Postby Shinja » Sun Nov 09, 2003 11:29 am

all i have to say is stryper Rocks even after 12 years, if you want to see a great show go down a watch the yellow and black band :thumb:
MATT
Matt blends in - and hates it.

Give me a bike and a road by which to travel.
Shinja

Postby shooraijin » Sun Nov 09, 2003 10:06 pm

Yay! Did you just go and see them? Where at, and what was their set like?
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby Shinja » Sun Nov 09, 2003 10:35 pm

i saw them last night at the murry hill theater in jacksonville florida, theyre stage was small but so was the venue, but it was the best concert ive ever seen. the opening band was awsome too, blind monday moring, i got thier autographs. saddly i never got a stryper bible, only the people up front got them :waah!:, but oh well it still rocked

they did a track off of each one of thier albums. 2 off of soldiers under comand album. and they finnished up with to hell with the devil, and winter wonderland. what suprised me the most was the amout of people there my age. i thoiught i would be the only one :lol:

they dont wear the yellow and balck spandex anymore, but the stage was pretty well decked out in yellow and black strypes. but man they can still sing and play just like it was 1992

the whole experiance has got me wanting to set up my own concert hall similar to thiers.
MATT

Shinja

Postby shooraijin » Mon Nov 10, 2003 5:47 am

Excellent! Rock on with the Yellow and Black Attack!

How did you get their autographs? Did you get to go backstage or were they circulating?
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby Shinja » Mon Nov 10, 2003 7:11 am

well the opening band blind monday moring, came out while stryper was setting up and met with the crowd, and sold cd's. stryper didnt give autogrphs at least that i know of, we left right after cause it was 1130 and we had a 3 hour drive ahead of us :lol:

blind monday moring was also very good, i was going to buy a stryper cd at the show but after hearing them i went and bought thiers. im waiting for strypers live album of the tour to come out. ill get that.
MATT

Shinja

Return to Jam Session