Thousand Foot Krutch

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Thousand Foot Krutch

Postby Angelchick » Sat Oct 04, 2003 6:50 pm

does anybody like Thousand Foot Krutch? i think there new cd is awesome does anyone else have it?
everywhere i go i can't escape your energy - Skillet

this isn't war, but these are still battles
and battles make it all die out - Dead Poetic

Sometimes I don't know
Where I am
Where I'll be - A Thorn For Every Heart
Angelchick

Postby Lightbringer » Sat Oct 04, 2003 7:02 pm

Krutch definatly rules. i dont have their new album though, just their first one. But id like to hear it.

Lightbringer // Aaron
Lightbringer // Aaron

Image Image
Join up! Darklight-The Chronicles of Tairis epic RPG
http://www.christiananime.net/showthread.php?t=5233
Lightbringer

Postby Stephen » Sat Oct 04, 2003 7:08 pm

Hmm...I should look into getting this...
Stephen

Postby Mineko » Wed Oct 08, 2003 2:04 pm

I love "Bounce" and "Phenomenon"! I'm hoping to get that cd soon...
It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger, they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end. Because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end, it's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass.
Mineko

Postby Ashley » Wed Oct 08, 2003 5:13 pm

I'll see them this Saturday at ...
Festival Con Dios! Yaaaay! :rock:
Ashley

Postby Mineko » Thu Oct 09, 2003 8:16 am

*cries* Festival con Dios didn't come this year. The last two years we had it, but NM's not good enough for them or something... And Kutless is with them... they're one of my favorites... *sigh* Sorry, I was very upset about that. Still am.
It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger, they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end. Because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end, it's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass.
Mineko

Postby Niko » Thu Oct 09, 2003 6:58 pm

don't feel bad. no one and I mean no one comes to Maine. (with few exceptions, i.e. Skillet came to Bangor, as did the Newsboys. I think I heard something about Foo fighters and red hot chili peppers a couple of years ago.)
Niko

Postby Niko » Thu Oct 09, 2003 7:02 pm

oh yeah, and i like krutch,too. I borrowed their set it off CD. I'm not too sure about Phenomenon after hearing Bounce (not to say it's bad but I like their funk/rapcore better.)
Niko

Postby Mineko » Fri Oct 10, 2003 12:27 pm

Yeah, I guess we're pretty fortunate where Christian music concerts are concerned. TFK usually comes at least once a year. They were actually just here at the beginning of September.
Mineko

Postby Kenchii » Wed Jul 28, 2004 10:34 am

I listen to Phenomenon, Live for Him, Rawkfist, Faith Love and Happiness, Lift it up. There great. They remind me of Linkin Park. To bad Nu-Metal is dying out.
私は愛する

<3

:: xanga ::

:: reviews::

:: amv's ::
Kenchii

Return to Jam Session